Vintage Fahrenheit

Kivanc

Sep 23, 2014
Hi,
I have a bottle of Christian Dior Fahrenheit after shave which was always with me as long as I can remember. I used it very sparingly through the years, alas there is very little left in the bottle. Today I wore it again and it was still the same fragrance, never changed a bit, never gave an off odor. And I wondered what time this bottle came to me and checked the sticker at the bottom. The calculator at checkcosmetic.net said (drum roll...) it was produced (DRUM ROLL...) in 1987! That is like 35 years ago. Which is vintage to me :) I just wanted to share this with you. Long live good perfumes 🥳
Cheers!

20221122_115914.jpg

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
Hi,
I have a bottle of Christian Dior Fahrenheit after shave which was always with me as long as I can remember. I used it very sparingly through the years, alas there is very little left in the bottle. Today I wore it again and it was still the same fragrance, never changed a bit, never gave an off odor. And I wondered what time this bottle came to me and checked the sticker at the bottom. The calculator at checkcosmetic.net said (drum roll...) it was produced (DRUM ROLL...) in 1987! That is like 35 years ago. Which is vintage to me :) I just wanted to share this with you. Long live good perfumes 🥳
Cheers!

View attachment 311135
That's wonderful! :)

Ken_Russell

Basenotes Institution
Jan 21, 2006
Congratulations and enjoy!
While personally noticing very little difference (s) between the vintage and current one (at the risk of being wrong of course), still considering vintage Fahrenheit EDT as a landmark for trend setting best mode powerhouse basics among iconic 80s classic style fragrances.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...