Veramoss, Evernyl and Methyl Atratate

mkturker

May 11, 2014
Are there anyone for describing the difference of Veramoss, Evernyl and Methyl Atratate or if there are, other alternatives?

I have methyl atratate and Oakmoss Absolute but I wonder which of elements mentioned above is more powerfull than others?

Or are there any differences between these three materials about odor caracteristic, sweetness or others?

chyprefresh

Jan 15, 2018
All are the same molecule, just different names. Scent is woody, mossy, phenolic, clean treemoss. Like similar to how patchoulol is vs patchouli.

Last edited:

mkturker

May 11, 2014
All are the same molecule, just different names. Scent is woody, mossy, phenolic, clean treemoss. Like similar to how patchoulol is vs patchouli.

I know they are all same in terms of odor profile.But as you know for example Bedoukian has a dihyrojasmonate named Hedione,Firmenich has and IFF too.Boudekon’s one has floral scent,firmenich’s has creamy and jasmine.I don’t know how Karismal is.But three of same molecules’ scents are different in detail.

I asked and wondered are there any difference about detail and if so what is it about Evernyl,Veramoss and Methyl atratate

Staff online

Latest News