Updates, progress, and free samples

Pomacanthus

Sep 10, 2013
So the newbie here ended up with 3 original blends, and a killer clone of Terre De Hermes to which I made some substitutions/changes.
Direct feedback front the public was interesting and welcome, most everyone really like the frags which Ive named

Georgia Peach (Peach dominant, affordable)
White Lotus (Georgia Peach base, expensive)
Turkish Rose (Almost all natural maybe 4% synthetic thats a guess)
TDH (Terre De Hermes clone with substitutions)

Ive always liked having a dominant note in a blend, obviously TDH is a vetiver bomb and only one of a few frags
I really enjoy without any musk presence. My biggest and most common compliment overall which Im very proud of was
“it smells so natural” I heard that at least 5x and consider it high praise for what Im trying to accomplish.

Not even sure what regulations I need to consider, my TDH has the evil Cinnamic Aldehyde in it but since its only been word of mouth on site etc not super worried about it. Like any artist I would like to reclaim my investment at some point so any advice about selling these direct would be appreciated.

Thanks to everyone here, I think there was a fair amount of luck, and common sense involved in Me getting 3 blends to completion that fast because my skills are nominal at this point. Ive always believed in using the highest quality ingredents possible in whatever your doing. *Also every blend I put out has my DIY castoreum as part of the base, which is another thing Im quite proud of. Looking for some Neroli Oil if anyone has suggestion on a specific brand/supplier.

Attachments

• 577649E0-2FF1-457E-A3DA-7B940F7228CF.jpeg
    577649E0-2FF1-457E-A3DA-7B940F7228CF.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Bmaster

Sep 24, 2021
Not even sure what regulations I need to consider, my TDH has the evil Cinnamic Aldehyde in it but since its only been word of mouth on site etc not super worried about it.
You need to consider or be compliant in accordance with your local laws. Clearly you haven’t checked, and are self-incriminating yourself with this statement aforementioned. Notwithstanding, I recommend you or anyone be compliant in accordance with IFRA standards. It is because if faced with litigation, you better have a good explanation for the safety of your product or lack thereof. As required by FDA regulations (USA), you as a producer must ensure the safety of your product; and without aromatic chemical guidance or standards in the US, It is advised to follow “something” rather than “nothing”

Pomacanthus

Sep 10, 2013
If there is *ANY Vetiver in TDH, it is a pitifully small amount.
Mine has plenty. Such a weird combo orange and vetiver, and no musk (I dont consider Timbersilk all that musky, or those other bases, its so subtle its almost Imperceptible to my nose. learning curve is ever changing and evolving.

Latest News