unbeatablesale.com is unbelievableBS

Marty McFly

Jan 18, 2020
Just a warning to any one who might be considering making a purchase from this racket.

I found a discontinued YSL fragrance going for a pretty good price, via google shopping, through unbeatablesale.com. They seemed to be legitimate and appeared to have a number of positive reviews, at least at one time. So I pulled the trigger and today my package arrived.

However, they sent me a box of lipstick. WTF? I double checked my email confirmation, and sure enough I paid for the fragrance. Called their "customer service number" numerous times, but it always has an automated phone tree that, no matter what your press, routes you to a message that says that no one is available and to email them instead.

I filed a complaint with PayPal and also emailed them. This afternoon they sent me an email requesting that I send back the item, insured, at my expense, and no mention of the fragrance I paid for nor any explanation or even apology. I've escalated my claim with Paypal, and my next step will be to call Amex. Paypal advertises that they have a free return shipping feature, but it's very unclear how that works with claims. Hopefully I'll be able to get back my funds and wash my hands of this unbeatablesham.

Marty McFly

Jan 18, 2020
Marty, where did you read the positive reviews?

Per Google's reviews, they had four out of five stars. However, I made the mistake of not reading the reviews before making the purchase. When you open up to read the reviews, a tremendous number of the recent reviews over at least the past year are only one star. So there must have been a time that they were positively received in general, or they have a large number of shills
unbs rvws.jpg

Staff online

Latest News