Twisted Lilly, Lucky Scent, Perfumology, Krystal Fragrance: Who Packs Their Orders The Best ?

Vampiro

Feb 22, 2018
I have heard good things about all four of these Niche Fragrance sellers.
I have never purchased from any of them. All four have the same products
I'm looking for and at the same price. Not sure if any of the four have coupon
or promo codes out there, that would set them apart in price. My question is:

From your experiences with any of them, are any of them stand outs when it
comes to the packaging of orders ? Good sturdy cardboard box, stuff inside
to give extra protection like bubble wrap, etc.

And if there is another Niche fragrance seller that is a real stand out on the
packing and shipping/handling of their orders that I may be overlooking ?

A couple of items Im looking to get are probaly a couple months away from showing
up at places that Ive done business with like FragbuyCa, FragranceNet, Foreverlux,
MaxaRoma, 1-Perfumes.

I don't mind paying the extra money to get something now, as long as the packing
and the shipping/handling of the orders is really good. Thanks in advance for any
info and insights and suggestions.

Mudassir

Jun 17, 2007
The best packaging I have encountered so far has been from fragrancebuy.ca, followed by Aedes. Fragrancenet is the most pathetic, and I am surprised they haven't had enough broken bottles yet to force them to protect the bottles for transit.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
And if there is another Niche fragrance seller that is a real stand out on the
packing and shipping/handling of their orders that I may be overlooking ?
Jovoy surpasses all the one mentioned IMO in every way, and I have purchased extensively over the years from Luckyscent, Aedes, Osswald, Twisted Lily, etc. which by the way are all very good.

Vampiro

Feb 22, 2018
Jovoy surpasses all the one mentioned IMO in every way, and I have purchased extensively over the years from Luckyscent, Aedes, Osswald, Twisted Lily, etc. which by the way are all very good.

I headed straight over to google search for Jovoy. Their located in Paris France with no U.S. store it looks like.

Hednic, If you had to pick the best when it comes to shipping and handling and packing from the U.S. store
mentioned above in your reply, is there one that maybe slightly stands out or has been the most consistent
for you personally over the years with their packaging of your orders.

Vampiro

Feb 22, 2018
The best packaging I have encountered so far has been from fragrancebuy.ca, followed by Aedes. Fragrancenet is the most pathetic, and I am surprised they haven't had enough broken bottles yet to force them to protect the bottles for transit.

FragbuyCA is awesome with the sturdy box and the way they pack everything. Have placed weekly orders with them
for the past six weeks. And no matter if its one bottle or six bottles in an order, cheapies or expensive bottles, they treat
everything the same great way from my experiences so far.

Will google Aedes and take a look there if you have them just behind the quality of packaging that FragBuyCA provides.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I headed straight over to google search for Jovoy. Their located in Paris France with no U.S. store it looks like.

Hednic, If you had to pick the best when it comes to shipping and handling and packing from the U.S. store
mentioned above in your reply, is there one that maybe slightly stands out or has been the most consistent
for you personally over the years with their packaging of your orders.
Luckyscent, as they have the best niche assortment domestically. As for shipping, I don't how their free ground shipping is as I only use UPS next Day Air with them.

Latest News