TomsCreedDecants? Anyone tried him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Kay

Mar 27, 2019
Hi

As per title. Has anyone tried ‘Toms Creed Decants’?

His prices are really quite good and he’s in the UK too, so I was about to give him a go..

I’m looking at buying 10 or 20ml of Aventus from him. His current Batch is: 18K11..

Has anyone else bought from him and was you happy with what you got?

I did try to Google Reviews on him but there’s not much out there..

Here’s his Site. (Don’t know if I’m allowed to add a link..?)

https://tomscreeddecants.bigcartel.com/

Look forward to your replies. Thanks guys.

Diamondflame

Frag Bomber 1st Squadron
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2009
Why don’t you try a small decant first and report back on how it went. Website looks topnotch.

Jay Kay

Mar 27, 2019
Okay. Great stuff! Thanks so much guys. Very much appreciated.

I’ve just Ordered a 10ml Vial from him. (Aventus - Batch No: 18K11)

Will let you know how I get on with it.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

swall101

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 29, 2018
Tom is a top guy..... great fast service. No worries at all buy with confidence:tekst-toppie:

Benz3ne

Nov 14, 2017
Another +1 for Tom. Really nice guy, easy to converse with and deals with decants in a very professional manner.

surfthenet

Jul 20, 2019
Iv'e just ordered a 30ml of the batch 19P11 off Tom's website,will report back if it's any good.
I was in London last week and i had a spray of creed aventus in liberty's and i could still smell it on my wrist about 17hrs later,I thought bloody hell,this is good stuff as iv'e never owned a bottle.
I did ask him what batch it was but the young guy didn't know.
I hope the 19P11 that i'm getting off Tom is as good,will report back.

painted_klown

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know if he ships to the USA? I tried sending him a message, but the spam filter kept saying I entered it incorrectly.

slpfrsly

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
Likewise just put an order in after being burnt literally 3 times in a row on ebay - all of them fake. I'm never quick enough for decants on facebook, so very glad to have found this and seen he comes with high praise.

- - - Updated - - -

Batch C4219P11

Wonderful, wonderful service. Ordered 2 days ago, arrived today. Fantastic. Can't say I've tried too many batches to compare, but this comes across as quite light, I feel. Lighter than decants I've had in the past - but still very nice.

slpfrsly

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
Can vouch he's good. Weirdly, it's no more cost effective to buy 30ml than it is to buy 10ml.

I've found it comes to slightly less than 10ml due to the plastic atomisers used - they're always 10ml up to brim, so obviously come just under when safely/sensibly filled. It's probably closer to 9ml I received. But still, reliable, genuine, and cheapish. Can't complain.

Tommonik123

Apr 25, 2016
Thanks for all the kind words guys, it’s nice to know that I provide a good service. I keep my prices low as don’t look to make much profit from it I just keep some of the juice myself from bottles that I split :)

Any questions feel free to ask or PM me, any other bottles that you would like to see just ask and I’ll see if I can get them in.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll also make you lovely basenote members a small discount code before Christmas :)

slpfrsly

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
Discount code seems ideal - thank you Tom! Already very, very good prices as it stands. It's been enough to prevent me from buying a flacon myself.

Tommonik123

Apr 25, 2016
Hi guys, sorry. Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas. It’s not a huge discount As my margins are very tight as it is but use ‘BASE’ and it will give you 3% off any creed decants that you purchase. It doesn’t have an expired date so you can use it as many times as you like :)

Happy new year :)

Gherman

Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys, sorry. Hope you all had a brilliant Christmas. It’s not a huge discount As my margins are very tight as it is but use ‘BASE’ and it will give you 3% off any creed decants that you purchase. It doesn’t have an expired date so you can use it as many times as you like :)

Happy new year :)

:dankk2:

Sep 16, 2019
Hi

Does anyone know if Tom's still doing decants please? His website seems down and the FaceBook page now looks empty.

Many thanks. :dankk2: :thumbsup:

Tommonik123

Apr 25, 2016
Hi

Does anyone know if Tom's still doing decants please? His website seems down and the FaceBook page now looks empty.

Many thanks. :dankk2: :thumbsup:

I’m taking a bit of a break, it’s always been a hobby of mine and to let people try different stuff. It takes up a bit of my time and I’m due to be getting married this year so I need to focus on that for the time been :)

Sorry for any inconvenience :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News