Today I Sold/Swapped/Binned

speckmann0706

Mar 8, 2017
Today I gave away a very swollen one gallon plastic zip-lock bag of about 1,000 mixed men's and unisex samples. Felt good doing it. I don't use samples at all. I still have three more full plastic zip-lock gallon bags and a large tupperware box filled to overflow with samples - all accumulated over many years from vendors with whom I make bottle purchases.

Thoughtful gift, someone will for sure find some interesting fragrances to explore and enjoy and kickstart this hobby!

emtee

Jun 4, 2018
I give most of my samples away once I’ve worn them once. hate having loads sitting around in the drawer. If it doesn’t make me want to buy a full bottle on first wearing then it’s generally out and if it does I’ll buy a full bottle and give the sample away if there’s enough left.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
I give most of my samples away once I’ve worn them once. hate having loads sitting around in the drawer. If it doesn’t make me want to buy a full bottle on first wearing then it’s generally out and if it does I’ll buy a full bottle and give the sample away if there’s enough left.

That's a great tactic for keeping down clutter.

JakeStiebs

Smell Good, Feel Good
Basenotes Plus
Dec 26, 2010
375x500.8196.jpg

My last wearing of this was yesterday as the bottle is now out, time to refill--if it's even possible as it was a limited edition and the rest of the Play line is discontinued!

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
I sold my bottle of Spirit of Dubai Baz this weekend. I liked it, but it's been on my shelf for two years now and just seldom got used. I guess I just never quite found the right occasions to reach for it.

Latest News