Today I Finished - Perfumes used up in 2022

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
I never got to try the parfum but I really enjoyed the EDT, it had an ethereal quality to it that was missing from the original EDP. The EDT has disappeared from shops & online here in Australia so it is probably discontinued as well.

That’s a perfect description of the edt and comment about the edp, CC. The edp has its charms but is a bit heavy-handed compared to the edt or parfum. The edt is indeed discontinued. In my view they threw out the babies and kept the bathwater.

Toxicon

Basenotes Junkie
May 29, 2021
Finished a decant of Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant yesterday; wound up giving a few extra sprays to kill it off. Gorgeous citron + mint top, one of the best citrus openings I've experienced. Not unlike a more realistic Guerlain Homme. It's sad to hear Atelier Cologne is leaving the US market, as I've really enjoyed the few I've sampled. (Bergamote Soleil is also very good.) Fingers crossed we see a bunch of old stock hit discounters soon... I'd love a bottle of Cedrat Enivrant someday.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
I'm welcoming my first finish of the year as I have just squeezed the very last droplets from my 30 ml bottle of Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier. I got it in September 2019, so it accompanied me for two years and a half - and it was a trustworthy friend, fitting all moods, occasions and weather conditions.
Bye bye little apple! I might actually miss you, you know.
(For now I do have another chunky apple, Lolita Lempicka Élixir Sublime, so it's not like I'm out of Lolitas for good!)

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Technically, I haven't really finished these two perfumes as I decanted the last of the perfume juice in the bottles to give to a relative because I can no longer wear them due to a sinus condition (not the perfumes fault and I do still love their aromas). I'm keeping the empty bottles (50ml) as I'm planning to use them and some other empty perfume bottles as part of a Christmas display with fairy/string lights later this year.

Empty 50ml Chanel bottles.jpg

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Technically, I haven't really finished these two perfumes as I decanted the last of the perfume juice in the bottles to give to a relative because I can no longer wear them due to a sinus condition (not the perfumes fault and I do still love their aromas). I'm keeping the empty bottles (50ml) as I'm planning to use them and some other empty perfume bottles as part of a Christmas display with fairy/string lights later this year.

View attachment 192294

When Christmas rolls around, CC, it would be a treat to see a photo of that decoration!

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
To Guerlain Eau de Cologne du Coq, a staple in my wardrobe since highschool days, I say adieu—or rather, au revoir (with two more bottles waiting in the wings)!

If I owned an actual bottle I could see myself polishing that off in no time probably at the same rate as one of my Pour Monsieur bottles.

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
Wearing the new bottle of Royal Oud today , its definately stronger and projecting more than my 2016 bottle which is exactly what i was hoping for :)
That's great to hear! I've still got my original 2011 bottle, and I'm often hesitant to wear it because I don't want to use it up.

Looters-delight

incredibly conscientious!
Basenotes Plus
Dec 1, 2020
... the last sprayer of JUNIPER SLING by Penhaligon's ADIEU!

full

CRogersRx

Basenotes Member
Mar 8, 2022
Lol.That may happen sometime down the line, but considering the EDT's are now discontinued I was hoping for something much easier to obtain :)
I didn't discover Sycamore until recently, so I only have the EDP as a reference point, not the EDT. But, I can assure you that the EDP is wonderful.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
...and today l've finished my 50ml bottle of Narciso EDP (the white cube), which was given to me by Mr teardrop for Christmas 2014. l can't believe it's been that long! l still have about half of the purse spray that came with the set, though. :)
You're on a roll, congrats!

Are you trying to finish up things on purpose or it just so happened naturally?

Latest News