Today I bought September 2021

freewheelingvagabond

Jun 10, 2012
I've been trying to reduce. Sold a lot over the last few months, and have bought few. Down by 30 bottles since the beginning of the year. Decided to do some shopping, especially since I was being tempted by birthday discounts.

0400087150240_A1

bigarade-concentree-eau-de-parfum-bitter-orange-cedar-10ml.jpg

tauer-fragrances-lair-du-desert-marocain.jpg

IDOLE-DE-parfum-lubin-paris-1030x1030.jpg

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
I've been trying to reduce. Sold a lot over the last few months, and have bought few. Down by 30 bottles since the beginning of the year. Decided to do some shopping, especially since I was being tempted by birthday discounts.

Happy Birthday, FWV!

Footnote to my Shalimar estate-sale find post earlier: I used some Shalimar edc to resuscitate the residual oils in the little parfum bottle and the result smells wonderful!

69DF7929-0637-4F1B-BE92-6DD9E637DBB8.jpg

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Happy Birthday, FWV!

Footnote to my Shalimar estate-sale find post earlier: I used some Shalimar edc to resuscitate the residual oils in the little parfum bottle and the result smells wonderful!

From the packaging those two bottles look like they're from the 1950's/60's. Am I right?

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
Congratulations on your birthday buys FWV! As for Santal Pao Rosa, it doesn’t remind me of anything in particular.

I also ordered the 10ml travel spray of FM Synthetic Jungle and the current version of Guerlain Encens Mythique.

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
From the packaging those two bottles look like they're from the 1950's/60's. Am I right?

Right, N.CAL! Guerlain research indicates the packaging is pre-1967. Not having opened either Chant d'Arômes or Shalimar edc yet, I don't know if the stoppers are all glass or plastic coated. If the former, that would indicate pre-1960 as well. All in all, definitely in your timeline.

freewheelingvagabond

Jun 10, 2012
Happy Birthday, FWV!

Thanks!

Congrats on this one! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Congratulations on your birthday buys FWV! As for Santal Pao Rosa, it doesn’t remind me of anything in particular.

I also ordered the 10ml travel spray of FM Synthetic Jungle and the current version of Guerlain Encens Mythique.

Thank you! And let us know what you think of Synthetic Jungle. I'm very interested to try it.

Latest News