Today I bought September 2021

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Hibiscus Mahajad by Maison Crivelli and Oud For Happiness by Initio Parfums 50ml Extrait and 90ml EDP respectively!

375x500.69069.jpg
oud-for-happiness.jpg

d r e

Dec 24, 2018
More Vanilla Samples:

PdM Herod:
Smelled good on test strips

Perris Monte Carlo Vanille de Tahiti:
Notes and reviews look nice enough

Farmacia SS Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar:
Reupping on this, impressed me at times and want to try it again

Farmacia SS Annunziata Tahiti Vanilla:
Figure I'd give another Farmacia a try since VdM was nice

ILikePeeps

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
May 15, 2012
Sampled first but a big fan of the house so a purchase was almost inevitable :smiley:

Ah okay, nice. I might still have a sample somewhere of either Angel's Dust or Under My Skin; would like to test again.

That's a good summer pick from Guerlain

It would be a fabulous signature scent! It has life, layers, realism, and isn't cloying/heavy to where it'd be 'too much' to some people to wear as a signature.

More Vanilla Samples:

PdM Herod:

Ha, what a coincidence! I'm wearing Vaniglia del Madagascar right now from a sample again in an attempt to try to decide if I want to pick up a bottle or not. Looks like I need to try Tahiti Vanilla now too; awesome.

d r e

Dec 24, 2018
Ha, what a coincidence! I'm wearing Vaniglia del Madagascar right now from a sample again in an attempt to try to decide if I want to pick up a bottle or not. Looks like I need to try Tahiti Vanilla now too; awesome.

Your review a few days ago actually reminded me to purchase it again haha.

Also bought
Maui Moisture Vanilla Bean Conditioner

The shampoo smells amazing so I had to complete the collection. Smells like a Caramelic Vanilla, most similar fragrance I've tried would be Indult Tihota. Unisex, Sweet but not overly so, not thick, not synthetic smelling, not overly creamy or mushy gushy, etc. Just really good stuff, but seems to only be sold at Walgreens

ILikePeeps

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
May 15, 2012
Small 15ml bottle of Kouros. Batch code was 2007, should be a 2002 year bottle.

View attachment 160929

Ah yes, the King. Grats and enjoy!

Also bought

The shampoo smells amazing so I had to complete the collection. Smells like a Caramelic Vanilla, most similar fragrance I've tried would be Indult Tihota. Unisex, Sweet but not overly so, not thick, not synthetic smelling, not overly creamy or mushy gushy, etc. Just really good stuff, but seems to only be sold at Walgreens

Oh, nice :). The price is great too for 100ml parfum!

d r e

Dec 24, 2018
More Samples:

Invictus Victory:
Liked on test strips, only Invictus I haven't worn yet

Spicebomb:
My 3rd sample of this one. Not sure about a bottle yet but it's one of my current favorites

Eros EdT:
Like my 12th sample of this. Might as well get a bottle at some point here

Eau Duelle EdP:
Liked the EdT but heard this one's even more Vanillic so I'm intrigued

Le Male:
Never been too big a fan but recently liked it on test strips and figured I'd throw it in the bag

Sean John EdT:
Liked on test strips, doesn't get talked about much so I wanted to explore it more

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
More Vanilla Samples:

PdM Herod:

Ah okay, nice. I might still have a sample somewhere of either Angel's Dust or Under My Skin; would like to test again.

It would be a fabulous signature scent! It has life, layers, realism, and isn't cloying/heavy to where it'd be 'too much' to some people to wear as a signature.

Also bought

I used to own a bottle of Vaniglia del Madagascar, it's a good lemon infused vanilla scent. Indult Tihota is the best straight forward vanilla scent that I've smelled personally.

You should both give Shalimar Ode a la vanille flankers a sniff.

Latest News