Today I bought October 2021

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Now that it’s back in stock at Guerlain.com MILLÉSIME VANILLA PLANIFOLIA – EAU DE PARFUM. I selected three of the new L’Art & La Matière samples: Cuir Beluga | Spiritueuse Double Vanille | Tonka Imperiale. All in all a very safe order.

View attachment 172620
MILLÉSIME VANILLA PLANIFOLIA – EAU DE PARFUM is something I really want to sample. The other three are great. (y)

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Au Royaume Des Femmes, Bagatelle Roma, Irizia Pearl, and Les Racines Du Male by Pierre Guillaume all 100ml EDP

375x500.69998.jpg
375x500.70001.jpg
375x500.70002.jpg
375x500.70003.jpg

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
This week I purchased three new Jo Malone colognes for a weeklong hiking excursion: Blackberry & Bay, Wood Sage & Sea Salt, and Earl Grey & Cucumber. All three smelled fresh and natural for outdoor activity. At the store, it was just grab and go because I didn't have a lot of time to shop for them. Sometimes impulse blind buys work out pretty well. No overthinking!

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
hednic, can you share your method with Bloomingdale’s AE to get around their shipping restriction? For instance, if you connected with a Bloomingdale’s AE representative through WhatsApp to get beyond their ‘international shipping’ region lock to UAE and Kuwait? Or maybe you have an established freight forwarder within the defined region who can receive the order?

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
hednic, can you share your method with Bloomingdale’s AE to get around their shipping restriction? For instance, if you connected with a Bloomingdale’s AE representative through WhatsApp to get beyond their ‘international shipping’ region lock to UAE and Kuwait? Or maybe you have an established freight forwarder within the defined region who can receive the order?
I have international business associates located in many parts of the world who simply purchase locally for me and then personally ship the merchandise to me, so I don't encounter any shipping restrictions imposed by international retailers.

Latest News