Today I bought November 2021

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Vetiver by Domaine Prive 100ml EDP

375x500.70685.jpg

anoctua

Apr 9, 2021
Online purchases for today:
A74A8482-932F-4415-9BF6-820EDF1BA3B4.jpeg604F24AB-2F00-48F4-8129-B707ADEBA329.jpeg

4ED4D1EE-5F6B-44A3-9A75-4973396076FF.jpeg

can you all tell how quickly I’ve become corrupted since joining?

I was a huge fan of my TF BO dupe so I had to have the real deal. I have a bottle of TV, and a small purse size of Lost Cherry and I think TF is just one of those houses that work for me. Does anyone find t, that some houses just work no matter what?

The Black Opium… well I have never got the hype of this scent ever. But it smells great on my sister and has all the notes I should love. I tried her bottle a whole ago and it was just that bit too sweet for me. However, I read that the Extreme version is less sweet. 🤞🏻

The Green Tea is a good cheapie to have on hand for summer.

All of these were between 15% and 20% off at the Black Friday sales. 💃🏻

I did receive my samples I posted about on a previous page and unfortunately none have worked out so that culled my wish list significantly and I could justify these.

HouseOfPhlegethon

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2017
I am embarrassed to say this, and do not feel worthy of this thread for these purchases but I’m still going to share 🤣. I purchased a couple of cheapies today. These will be the only celebrity fragrances I own, so don’t hold it against me! 🙈

View attachment 174975View attachment 174976
I also purchased these scents from Palermo to get a bit of a feel for them rather than doing a complete blind buy. If anyones wondering, it’s a bit harder to get samples here in Australia and I live no where near a counter.

- Tom Ford Black Orchid
- Serge Lutens Chergui (I was so happy to see this available… given everyone keeps telling me to buy it and I have been reluctant to commit to a blind buy!)
- Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille
- Initio Side Effect
- Penhaligon’s - Roaring Radcliffe
- Hermes - Hermessence Ambre Narguille
- Thierry Mugler - A Men Pure Havane (there are literally no flankers anywhere! Wahh! I hope the dupe is good)
- Thierry Mugler - A Men Pure Malt
Nothing wrong with "cheapies". Wear, what YOU like. I have some cheapies myself and I'm not afraid to wear them! 😛

Except for a handful of samples and decants, I haven't purchased much this year. Oh!, One or two full bottles - that's it. Today I purchased from Chanel Online, a 1.2 ounce bottle of No 5 L'eau. I had birthday money to spend from my old man, last month, and couldn't decide what to get so, Chanel, it is!

anoctua

Apr 9, 2021
Nothing wrong with "cheapies". Wear, what YOU like. I have some cheapies myself and I'm not afraid to wear them! 😛

Except for a handful of samples and decants, I haven't purchased much this year. Oh!, One or two full bottles - that's it. Today I purchased from Chanel Online, a 1.2 ounce bottle of No 5 L'eau. I had birthday money to spend from my old man, last month, and couldn't decide what to get so, Chanel, it is!
Thank you! Its weird for me to have them in my collection, I don’t deliberately not buy them I think I just don’t find them interesting or unique enough sometimes. I love something that’s not mainstream. But since coming here I’ve began buying the odd one (not with a lot of success… bye bye Ariana) but the one I have fallen for is Rebelle by Rihanna.

HouseOfPhlegethon

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2017
Thank you! Its weird for me to have them in my collection, I don’t deliberately not buy them I think I just don’t find them interesting or unique enough sometimes. I love something that’s not mainstream. But since coming here I’ve began buying the odd one (not with a lot of success… bye bye Ariana) but the one I have fallen for is Rebelle by Rihanna.
That's okay - one either loves a cheapie or not. Me, I enjoy my bottles, like, Elizabeth Taylor stuff...

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
Amouage Exceptional Extraits discovery coffret.
ee_trans.png

Armani Prive New York

Giorgio-Armani-Priv%C3%A9-New-York-.jpg

And may I present to you the one that got away… until next time, Harrods. Lesson learned: don’t wait even one extra day.

15787271_28719793_1000.jpg

Wingie

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 2, 2009
Was super stoked to find L’Artisan Seville a l’Aube available at Fragrancenet yesterday. With the 37% off coupon it was also a pretty hot price given it's discontinued. I couldn’t resist, especially since I was able to use Afterpay. I love this fragrance and only have a 30ml split currently.

I bought my bottle last night and it looks like they’ve already sold out, unsurprisingly.

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Was super stoked to find L’Artisan Seville a l’Aube available at Fragrancenet yesterday. With the 37% off coupon it was also a pretty hot price given it's discontinued. I couldn’t resist, especially since I was able to use Afterpay. I love this fragrance and only have a 30ml split currently.

I bought my bottle last night and it looks like they’ve already sold out, unsurprisingly.

Excellent coup!

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
The entire Pentalogies House: Etude 1.2: L’Ouïe, Etude 1.5: L’Odorat, Etude 1.3: Le Toucher, Etude 1.4: Le Goût, and Etude 1.1: La Vue all 100ml EDP

l-ouie-12.jpg

l-odorat-15.jpg

le-toucher-13.jpg

le-gout-14.jpg

la-vue-11.jpg

Schubertian

Apr 8, 2021
Not exactly bought today, but received today!
Vintage Oscar de la Renta. I wore this in the late 80s and just so happy to have it again. It smells luscious, just how I remember it.
(The cute little Dali mini is in the picture just for fun, bought that too).IMG_9428.JPG

Latest News