Vetiver by Domaine Prive 100ml EDP

375x500.70685.jpg

d r e

Dec 24, 2018
Samples:

Demeter Marshmallow
Demeter Caramel
Demeter Vanilla Ice Cream

Still trying to find a Vanilla scent that I'll get a full bottle of. These had some nice reviews, notes sound good. Really intrigued with Marshmallow, I like Vanilla that's soft and smooth.

Happy Thanksgiving and congrats on the purchases

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Samples:

Demeter Marshmallow
Demeter Caramel
Demeter Vanilla Ice Cream

Still trying to find a Vanilla scent that I'll get a full bottle of. These had some nice reviews, notes sound good. Really intrigued with Marshmallow, I like Vanilla that's soft and smooth.

Happy Thanksgiving and congrats on the purchases
I tried Vanilla Ice Cream before, it smelled like malt shake if I recalled.

Have you tried Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia?

justfoxie

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 23, 2018
Black Friday sales did me in. I have a bottle of Moon Bloom by Hiram Green coming and 30mls each of Oakmossery, Complicated Shadows & Dancing with Strangers from 4160 Tuesdays.

I'm going to have to go on a perfume diet in 2022🙈

d r e

Dec 24, 2018
I tried Vanilla Ice Cream before, it smelled like malt shake if I recalled.

Have you tried Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia?
That sounds pretty good to me haha.

Nope, still haven't tried any Shalimar's, but I have kept them in mind since you mentioned them a few months ago. I've been planning on trying to track them down next time I'm at the stores. How would you describe that one specifically?

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Retired
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
That sounds pretty good to me haha.

Nope, still haven't tried any Shalimar's, but I have kept them in mind since you mentioned them a few months ago. I've been planning on trying to track them down next time I'm at the stores. How would you describe that one specifically?

I just posted my initial impressions of it in the Sample of the Day thread. Gave it a thumbsup. I would suggest looking at it now rather than layer as it's getting more difficult to find (Guerlain is being an ass on their website for making it available and then taking it down again and again). You can get decants on ebay.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
The entire Pentalogies House: Etude 1.2: L’Ouïe, Etude 1.5: L’Odorat, Etude 1.3: Le Toucher, Etude 1.4: Le Goût, and Etude 1.1: La Vue all 100ml EDP

l-ouie-12.jpg

l-odorat-15.jpg

le-toucher-13.jpg

le-gout-14.jpg

la-vue-11.jpg

Latest News