thoughts on the La Curie house?

thrilledchilled

All Is Beautiful
Basenotes Plus
Nov 17, 2018
I'm especially intrigued by the idea of Incendo.

I recently bought Hiram Green Hyde and I don't want something that is just all-in smoke...but this one seems interesting.

What scents of theirs have you tried and what are your findings?

sobejjj

May 25, 2016
I've tried only Incendo. It is very smoky, but it does succeed in one thing - the 3 main accords (conifer - pine and fir, incense and smoke) are extremaly well balanced. It got Art & Olfaction award and I was sceptic at first whether it was because of the smoky scents getting some popularilty in that time or was it actually that good. I still don't know but it is definately top 3 in burning conifer category, very well balanced and fair priced.

thrilledchilled

All Is Beautiful
Basenotes Plus
Nov 17, 2018
I've tried only Incendo. It is very smoky, but it does succeed in one thing - the 3 main accords (conifer - pine and fir, incense and smoke) are extremaly well balanced. It got Art & Olfaction award and I was sceptic at first whether it was because of the smoky scents getting some popularilty in that time or was it actually that good. I still don't know but it is definately top 3 in burning conifer category, very well balanced and fair priced.

that does sound very nice...I will try it...

Latest News