The Perfume Of Sex...ultimate taboo...the human body...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latency

Feb 10, 2017
I was just talking to my girlfriend about this the other day. I recently purchased TF Ombre Leather because the scent gave me the association of sex and what it smells like. I know many will disagree, and that's fine. This is just my experience.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
A friend who I think knows my taste really well recommended Kingdom and my first impression on its opening was: vagina salad :D it smells like sex with Alexander McQueen's catwalk models, obviously I haven't done it but I can imagine, those in McQueen's wildest shows: rape highway, jungle or asylum... Dirty, insane, filthy but most attractive to the right audience.

I'll add Hard Leather for a rough sex at a party and Montecristo for the 3rd go with the same girl at the same party!

Salome smells like when your girl has just worn make up and you're ruining it together!

And no to me sex doesn't smell like fish it smells like musk, cumin, powder and leather.

Wow! Vagina salad... I haven't heard that before. I happen to have a sample of Kingdom now, so I'm even more intrigued to try it. I hope it's as enjoyable for me as it is for you.

I agree that Hard Leather is perfectly fitting for rough sex. I'm glad I bought a full bottle of it. You're the one who intrigued me by it initially - thanks!

badarun

Jan 15, 2013

furrypine

Community Manager
Staff member
Basenotes Plus
Mar 4, 2007
We've been watching the thread for a while and debating the language used in some posts and with "vagina salad" I think we have reached the end point. Sex and perfumery has been discussed many times on the site but this particular thread has not gotten traction and has just meandered along for four months and not gone anywhere. So I am closing it. The topic is absolutely worth discussing but it needs to be put into a proper context to have a good discussion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News