The exhausting search for 200 proof SDA 40B Ethanol in Europe (Retail)

apolo085

Feb 18, 2019
Here I am again in the same situation like 1 years ago or so, having serious trouble finding a retail source for Ethanol 200 proof SDA 40B after my previous seller won't sell it to me no more unless I have a Pro patent number...
Any help finding a retail source in Europ will be much appreciated...
PS: I'm living in France.

polysom

Apr 4, 2021
I don't know how the regulations are in France and if this retailers are shipping to France, but I buy this ethanol (which I also found on Amazon).

And there would also be:

apolo085

Feb 18, 2019
I don't know how the regulations are in France and if this retailers are shipping to France, but I buy this ethanol (which I also found on Amazon).

And there would also be:
Thank you.
It can be delivered to France using grounded delivery.
The major problem with these is I cannot find any SDS, don't know if non denatured Ethanol comes come with SDS...
How can you describe the Sala?

polysom

Apr 4, 2021
The Sala is just pure ethanol. No off-smell or anything. They have also smaller bottles, if you first want to buy a sample or so. You could email and ask them for a SDS.

julian35

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 28, 2009
Here I am again in the same situation like 1 years ago or so, having serious trouble finding a retail source for Ethanol 200 proof SDA 40B after my previous seller won't sell it to me no more unless I have a Pro patent number...
Any help finding a retail source in Europ will be much appreciated...
PS: I'm living in France.
A colleague in Grasse uses https://www.nadal-alcools.com

apolo085

Feb 18, 2019
Thank you Julian, it is indeed a very good alcohol, but they demand authorization number to buy it which sadly I don't have.

Latest News