The Absolute WORST Fragrance of All Time

SmellSharpe

Dec 29, 2021
DS&Durga Burning Barbershop. 🤮

Worst blind buy of my life. Truly awful scent that I need to get out of my collection. Smelling it honestly makes me want to puke.

Z_LiDs

Basenotes Junkie
Oct 6, 2021
Bacarat rouge 540, both edp or extrait
oud for greatness
L'Oud Tauer
and also, more or less, a goo 89% or plus of the Montale/Mancera catalogue 😅
Perverso from Baruti, disgusting, usefull strong, invadent sweet overwhelming and boor perfume, i hate it
finally, more or less, every gourmand...

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
My bottle was the clear juice and I have to say I wore it three times- the first and last time it was revolting and the second time I couldn’t detect the onion/BO aspect at all! VERY strange experience. When it was bad it was BAD. Not simply a cumin note- it was positively gag inducing.
I've tried to wear it three times as well and it's all B.O. and rottent onions on my skin.

Matkinson

Basenotes Junkie
Aug 1, 2011
Precious Oud by Mancera is awful to me. All the notes sounded great on paper....but that opening....:sick:

Other ones are some random super cheap clones I've owned in the past. The ones with the similar looking bottles but with a dodgy translated name. Would always give me a headache/feel ill.

Thankfully, I like 99% of fragrances I sniff out. (which is also bad for the wallet!)

I do really want to try Secretions Magnifiques though. Is it really as bad as I remember people saying years ago?

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...