Teone Reinthal

PStoller

I’m not old, I’m vintage.
Basenotes Plus
Aug 1, 2019
Whoa! That was fast. Pretty sure they both had stock this weekend.

They both had stock the weekend before. I had it in my cart at PdF and it sold out before I pulled the trigger, then I bought it at LS, which for all I know was the last bottle. PdF was out of almost everything I checked after that.

TR said she mixed up a boatload of fragrance before taking her hiatus, so hopefully Sanctum is in the mix and the boat is on its way.

TNBLUEMIKE

Basenotes Institution
Oct 1, 2013
Finally layered Tristan and Yseult. The storm tossed lovers provided a very compelling blend. I know I had read many moons ago Teone had a idea to mingle these two great scents but I had never experienced it this way until this weekend. As I always did the scents as stand alone because they were so enjoyable in their own right. Excellent!

LinePlaneVolume

Basenotes Junkie
May 31, 2020
They both had stock the weekend before. I had it in my cart at PdF and it sold out before I pulled the trigger, then I bought it at LS, which for all I know was the last bottle. PdF was out of almost everything I checked after that.

TR said she mixed up a boatload of fragrance before taking her hiatus, so hopefully Sanctum is in the mix and the boat is on its way.
Glad I was able to order a bottle of Sanctum from PdF a few days ago.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Finally layered Tristan and Yseult. The storm tossed lovers provided a very compelling blend. I know I had read many moons ago Teone had a idea to mingle these two great scents but I had never experienced it this way until this weekend. As I always did the scents as stand alone because they were so enjoyable in their own right. Excellent!
Very eager to try Tristan soon. You were the one that piqued my curiosity on the Celtic series and then Teone recommended it.

Hoping I'll have it for the weekend.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Got my haul from Teone in this evening (always amazed with DHL's speed).

She was kind enough to send a few samples and I have to say that after a small spritz of Bodhi Tree to my hand, I am impressed. It is very, very creamy sandalwood with the lightest touch of Amberthal (or whatever Teone's DNA scent is) and vanilla. Pretty much wearable for anyone, but leans unisex to this nose.

This is what I expected from Embers, TBH. It is light and contemplative. It is very calming to me. I had a grinder of a day, and this reset me almost instantly. I am going to have a really hard time refraining from a FB.

She mentions herself that it is short-lived, but I'm curious what that means on my skin. And the projection, for me, is juuuuust riiiight, and bigger than I anticipated.

james1051

Basenotes Dependent
Jul 23, 2013

She was kind enough to send a few samples and I have to say that after a small spritz of Bodhi Tree to my hand, I am impressed. It is very, very creamy sandalwood with the lightest touch of Amberthal (or whatever Teone's DNA scent is) and vanilla. Pretty much wearable for anyone, but leans unisex to this nose.

This is what I expected from Embers, TBH. It is light and contemplative. It is very calming to me. I had a grinder of a day, and this reset me almost instantly. I am going to have a really hard time refraining from a FB.

She mentions herself that it is short-lived, but I'm curious what that means on my skin. And the projection, for me, is juuuuust riiiight, and bigger than I anticipated.
Doesn't the Bodhi Tree also feature orange blossom and if so, how is it?

Cheetah1919

Basenotes Dependent
Mar 16, 2016
Bought Magus today, and I can’t wait for it to get here in the mail! It’s got phases of fruity/jasmine…..spicy jasmine/rose/Oud…..then lighter aspects of all that with added ”green” touches…..and then finishes out as something I never could have guessed. The drydown smells almost just like the unbelievable Henry Jacques Roi Sans Equipage!! I’m floored, because HJ’s is pretty much arguably the pinnacle of all perfumes and blending, and that to me shows the high level of craftsmanship TR is capable of and producing! Many of these fragrances are so worthy of high praise and recognition.

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
Bought Magus today, and I can’t wait for it to get here in the mail! It’s got phases of fruity/jasmine…..spicy jasmine/rose/Oud…..then lighter aspects of all that with added ”green” touches…..and then finishes out as something I never could have guessed. The drydown smells almost just like the unbelievable Henry Jacques Roi Sans Equipage!! I’m floored, because HJ’s is pretty much arguably the pinnacle of all perfumes and blending, and that to me shows the high level of craftsmanship TR is capable of and producing! Many of these fragrances are so worthy of high praise and recognition.
nicholascage-thankyou.gif

Jan 21, 2022

I agree, this one actually reminded me of Embers, just without the rose and instead a dose of frangipani and orange blossom. The sandalwood is gorgeous and multilayered, such a beautiful smelling fragrance

Swoleiosis

Jan 10, 2020
Tallemaja '22
The recent cold snap gave me a chance to wear this for a few days in a row. The fragrance is just as described on the website, (which is down atm so I am unable to crib notes and descriptions:(...) The top is a cold, sharp yuzu, (reminds me of an iced shot of citron vodka) mixed with the black spruce and fir needles, beautiful violets, with the leathery vietnamese oud not far behind. It has a drydown that lasts all next day of what I think is galbanum, a green resin-y frankincense-y finish. It is indeed dry, sharp, and perfect for the cold weather. TM22's smell matched my view of walking out of the house to see evergreens and the ground covered in snow. I haven't smelled polo in forever, but it reminded me of the vibe of it, pine needles, leather, crisp and sharp.

Thanks so much to Teone for making me a conifer fragrance without oakmoss <3 I hope everyone else loves it too.

Swoleiosis

Jan 10, 2020
The full description from TRNP is included in the listing at Parfums de France (click the Description drop-down).
Good idea! But that's the old one with rose, amryis, patch, vetiver. This new one is.. I think... Yuzu, Black Spruce, Violets, Fir, Galbanum, Vietnamese Oud.

TeoneReinthal

Basenotes Member
Nov 27, 2020
Tallemaja '22
The recent cold snap gave me a chance to wear this for a few days in a row. The fragrance is just as described on the website, (which is down atm so I am unable to crib notes and descriptions:(...) The top is a cold, sharp yuzu, (reminds me of an iced shot of citron vodka) mixed with the black spruce and fir needles, beautiful violets, with the leathery vietnamese oud not far behind. It has a drydown that lasts all next day of what I think is galbanum, a green resin-y frankincense-y finish. It is indeed dry, sharp, and perfect for the cold weather. TM22's smell matched my view of walking out of the house to see evergreens and the ground covered in snow. I haven't smelled polo in forever, but it reminded me of the vibe of it, pine needles, leather, crisp and sharp.

Thanks so much to Teone for making me a conifer fragrance without oakmoss <3 I hope everyone else loves it too.
Really happy you like it - here's the blurb. (website's closed as we're taking some time off to see our family interstate for the first time in years, due to the virus).

Featured Notes: Yuzu, Black Spruce, Fir Needle, Cedarwood, Olibanum, Violet Leaf absolute, Galbanum and Evergreen Superior Vietnamese Oudh.

TALLEMAJA 22 was crafted especially for a lovely customer who loves balsamic, woodsy, forest fragrances, but has skin sensitivities to oakmoss. It prompted me to craft a new, drier forest fragrance, heavily leaning into the leather of Vietnamese oudh and bound together by the musical sweetness of Black Spruce. In place of oakmoss, I combined the earthy greenness of violet leaf absolute and galbanum to achieve the dense, dark layer of ground. I chose yuzu for the crisp opening to accentuate the citrus bite of conifers, Cedarwood and Olibanum to anchor the whole composition in a strong foundation that would support the myriad volatile essences of the sharp green needles.

Jed Or Alive

Basenotes Member
Nov 8, 2019
I love Sacred Ground! Bought a bottle after only 1 wearing, which I generally try not to do 😂

Haven’t read much here about Lemon Blossom and Garden of Pleasures. How would you describe them?
My notes on those two:

* Garden of Pleasures: Blooms of tropical florals (champaca, white lotus, frangipani) smoothly blended with both an animalic, leathery hindi oud and a more mild, lightly sweet vietnamese oud, all cushioned in a warm, woody, creamy bed of mysore.

* Lemon Blossom: Opens with a very fresh, vibrant lemon, as if I had just cut into a lemon fresh off the tree. You then walk out of the grove of lemon trees into fields upon fields of blooming florals. There's frangipani, neroli, ylang ylang, tiare, and probably at least a couple kinds of jasmine, which gradually start to come to the forefront of the florals to dance with the still-present citrus. As it progresses, it plays up the smooth and creamy feeling, adding in vanilla, woods, and Teone's amber accord.

Another that I really enjoy in the warm weather (that wasn't already on Swoleosis's great list) is Jasmine Yuzu. It's a great jasmine, citrus, petrichor combo.

james1051

Basenotes Dependent
Jul 23, 2013
My notes on those two:

* Garden of Pleasures: Blooms of tropical florals (champaca, white lotus, frangipani) smoothly blended with both an animalic, leathery hindi oud and a more mild, lightly sweet vietnamese oud, all cushioned in a warm, woody, creamy bed of mysore.

* Lemon Blossom: Opens with a very fresh, vibrant lemon, as if I had just cut into a lemon fresh off the tree. You then walk out of the grove of lemon trees into fields upon fields of blooming florals. There's frangipani, neroli, ylang ylang, tiare, and probably at least a couple kinds of jasmine, which gradually start to come to the forefront of the florals to dance with the still-present citrus. As it progresses, it plays up the smooth and creamy feeling, adding in vanilla, woods, and Teone's amber accord.

Another that I really enjoy in the warm weather (that wasn't already on Swoleosis's great list) is Jasmine Yuzu. It's a great jasmine, citrus, petrichor combo.
Ty. I’ll try all 3 if I can!

FragSyndrome

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 14, 2016
my package has arrived sanctum and samples of black powder and maimiti

quick test spray of sanctum very good and interesting though ill do a proper break down on the weekend
Did you receive the regular TRNP bottle or a 30ml tall cylindrical tube that looks like something from an eBay decanter?

This may sound random but it’s not. I just placed an order myself and that’s what I received.

Latest News