Teone Reinthal

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
If you go to PDF in person you can usually save even more :thumbsup:
According to teone's insta pdf is getting a shipment of the new releases in a week or two, and hopefully restocking some others. Since I didn't like the OG bulgokov I have one less thing to sample, but I need to go there and try out the 4 incense based releases and the other animalics.

I think my final purchase of 2021 will be EO3 or tantra / taif rose. I don't own any rose scents, maybe one of those 3 will stand out to me.

Lol. I think the airfare is gonna negate those savings quickly for me. But good to know if I'm in the area.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Pulled the trigger on a full bottle of Aguru this evening, and then 5ml atomizers of Wan Chai, Francois and Pagan Narcissus from Parfums de France.

THEN grabbed a bottle of Bulgakov from Lucky Scent. My wallet hurts.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Got my bottles of Embers 21, Lemon Blossom, and Bitter Sweet. Looking forward to trying them all. I was wondering about D'Aguilar...any thoughts on that one from those who've worn it?

I very much like D'Aguilar, but it wasn't a love at first sniff.

The opening is sharp to the point of being abrasive. It almost rivals my Ferre for Man, but it doesn't smell like a cat sprayed me after gorging on bergamot. This is more like acid and medicinal-grade lavender. That opening put me off at first, but much like Ferre for Man, it is well worth it.

On me, it wears close, but also wears really long for such a light scent. It's an all day affair for me (a solid 12 hours), capping with a very nice soft green vetiver drydown. Throughout the day I get wafts of lemon, lavender, a little oakmoss, and light florals (chamomile?).

I reached for it equally alongside Creed's Vetiver Geranium and ALD's Santal Galore as my hot-weather staples. It's unique and fun to me. It never turns in the heat, and almost feels like a respite. Also totally office safe/people pleasing.

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015

The opening is sharp to the point of being abrasive. It almost rivals my Ferre for Man, but it doesn't smell like a cat sprayed me after gorging on bergamot. This is more like acid and medicinal-grade lavender. That opening put me off at first, but much like Ferre for Man, it is well worth it.

On me, it wears close, but also wears really long for such a light scent. It's an all day affair for me (a solid 12 hours), capping with a very nice soft green vetiver drydown. Throughout the day I get wafts of lemon, lavender, a little oakmoss, and light florals (chamomile?).

I reached for it equally alongside Creed's Vetiver Geranium and ALD's Santal Galore as my hot-weather staples. It's unique and fun to me. It never turns in the heat, and almost feels like a respite. Also totally office safe/people pleasing.

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing these thoughts on D'Aguilar. I'm thinking about adding it.:thumbsup:

SOB111

Feb 9, 2019
100% agree

Swoleiosis

Jan 10, 2020
It's great to have trnp samples delivered in under a week. No $40 DHL charge isn't bad either!

Does anyone know the lore about the "lavish amount of sandalwood added" to taif rose? It was the 25 yr mysore added to embers 21, right? The same amount too? Did Tantra also get the 25 yr mysore?

psawjack

Nov 14, 2017
Has anyone here tried the special release Embers 21 Limited Edition

From Pdp?

Is it worth picking up before it's out of stock? I haven't tried any if the Embers yet so I'd be jumping in blind.

Thanks for any info.

Sent from my XQ-BC62 using Tapatalk

strifeknot

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 28, 2008
Note that Lucky Scent has marked up the price considerably on the limited editions, and it's cheaper to buy directly from TRNP even after factoring in the cost of shipping.

May 18, 2021
Wanted to call out all people who recommended Polynesia as a must smell- I went ahead and grabbed a bottle - so far only wore a couple of times but it is fabulous- best use of mint and the texture manages to convey that tropical humidity without being suffocating. Would like to add my voice to those that have gushed over it before!

Jun 28, 2015
Lemon Blossom and D'Aguilar are both bright and suitable for warm days. But Lemon Blossom has an effervescent and brilliant citrus beginning, and then slowly expanded more abundant white flowers, tropical yellow floral with rich creaminess. Intoxicating.

D'Aguilar is a calm,cool herbal scent, almost feels translucent, like weaving the delicate silver glimmer and green together. It have no many big flowers, but like much herbaceous wild flowers in the breeze. More like an unconventional fougere.

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Lemon Blossom and D'Aguilar are both bright and suitable for warm days. But Lemon Blossom has an effervescent and brilliant citrus beginning, and then slowly expanded more abundant white flowers, tropical yellow floral with rich creaminess. Intoxicating.

D'Aguilar is a calm,cool herbal scent, almost feels translucent, like weaving the delicate silver glimmer and green together. It have no many big flowers, but like much herbaceous wild flowers in the breeze. More like an unconventional fougere.

"An unconventional fougere" is a really elegant way of describing it. Love that.

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015

I wore Lemon Blossom today and it is such an excellent fragrance. I agree with your assessment above. Excellent citrus that transitions into white florals, then the creamy yellow florals. It really is special and I absolutely love it!

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Been reading about Jasmine Yuzu and it sounds like one I need to try. Anyone have experience with the newest version? Sounds like the original was more feminine, but Teone says on her website that this newest version is more of a masculine floral. Like I mentioned, sounds like one I'd like to try for sure...

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2021
can anyone tell me how long do these bottles expect to last for shelf life being that they are all natural? was thinking of getting a couple bottles but dont want them to spoil if i dont use them up quickly. thanks!

thrilledchilled

All Is Beautiful
Basenotes Plus
Nov 17, 2018
Been reading about Jasmine Yuzu and it sounds like one I need to try. Anyone have experience with the newest version? Sounds like the original was more feminine, but Teone says on her website that this newest version is more of a masculine floral. Like I mentioned, sounds like one I'd like to try for sure...

I’m sure they will last for decades. They will change but should still be fine.

Jun 28, 2015
can anyone tell me how long do these bottles expect to last for shelf life being that they are all natural? was thinking of getting a couple bottles but dont want them to spoil if i dont use them up quickly. thanks!

My first bottle was purchased in 2017, and now it is still perfect, the sandalwood base has become more mellow, the balsam and vanilla bloomed.

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
I called Parfums de France today as the Save20 code wasn’t working on TRNP. He said that brand is excluded. :-(
Luckily it did work on my first order of six bottles a couple of months ago, but I guess they decided to stop it. I ordered Sacred Ground anyway, it is sooo good.

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
Need to try this house, probs cheaper for me being in uk to buy from aus and have it shipped then buy from the eu stock lists (plus i want bigger bottles).

Any recomendations?

lilt

Oct 9, 2021
I called Parfums de France today as the Save20 code wasn’t working on TRNP. He said that brand is excluded. :-(
Luckily it did work on my first order of six bottles a couple of months ago, but I guess they decided to stop it. I ordered Sacred Ground anyway, it is sooo good.

I just ordered two bottles and it worked for me, so you should consider trying again!

I bought a bottle of lemon blossom and now I'm waiting on two more bottles. :)

edit: waiting on pink lotus + TRM

Last edited:

Latest News