Teone Reinthal

junior_surgeon

Conifer Connoisseur
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2018
20200128_122045.jpg

My order came in today, I'm really impressed by the shipping speed from Australia to the US since I only ordered 6 days ago. The package was very nicely put-together and included the aforementioned samples and extra samples which are all of a generous 3ml size, and there was also a tin of Winter Light incense cones. I thought that the cap on the bottle looked to be plastic in the pictures on the website, but it is metal and has a satisfying heft to it. I'm wearing Black Spruce now and loving it, I'll update with reviews on the samples as well when I have a chance to wear them a few times, Treewitch smells especially good from sniffing the spray stem!

Last edited:

junior_surgeon

Conifer Connoisseur
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2018
Also, here is my review of Black Spruce cross-posted from the Coneheads group:

After a brief disturbing flash of syrupy sweetness when first sprayed, it melds into a gorgeous dark spruce and oud fragrance, sharply green and deeply resinous. The sweetness retreats completetly and it is just the scent of a remote northern wilderness. Wearing Black Spruce I’m transported inside a log cabin hut with mud packing the seams between the log walls and spruce boughs hanging from the ceiling. Spruce notes are rarer in fragrance than pine, and spruce sap has a less-sweet character to than pine does, with its almost citrus-like character. This particular spruce note is very well done, it’s very life-like and crisp, one of the most clear examples of spruce I've come across. I don’t particularly love oud in many cases but it’s very fitting and well-blended here, it dances on the edge of fecal-smelling but never enters that territory and provides a rich woody base. This is a very complex and evocative scent, possibly one of my favorite conifers yet.

Wearing this today and spraying from the bottle as opposed to my plastic sample, the opening is much smoother. Black Spruce is in my top-5 fragrances of all time, maybe even top 2.

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
View attachment 117714

My order came in today, I'm really impressed by the shipping speed from Australia to the US since I only ordered 6 days ago. The package was very nicely put-together and included the aforementioned samples and extra samples which are all of a generous 3ml size, and there was also a tin of Winter Light incense cones. I thought that the cap on the bottle looked to be plastic in the pictures on the website, but it is metal and has a satisfying heft to it. I'm wearing Black Spruce now and loving it, I'll update with reviews on the samples as well when I have a chance to wear them a few times, Treewitch smells especially good from sniffing the spray stem!

Thanks for posting the pics JS. they look like liquid gold to me...:thumbsup:

Can't wait to smell each one of them!!!

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Also, here is my review of Black Spruce cross-posted from the Coneheads group:

After a brief disturbing flash of syrupy sweetness when first sprayed, it melds into a gorgeous dark spruce and oud fragrance, sharply green and deeply resinous. The sweetness retreats completetly and it is just the scent of a remote northern wilderness. Wearing Black Spruce I’m transported inside a log cabin hut with mud packing the seams between the log walls and spruce boughs hanging from the ceiling. Spruce notes are rarer in fragrance than pine, and spruce sap has a less-sweet character to than pine does, with its almost citrus-like character. This particular spruce note is very well done, it’s very life-like and crisp, one of the most clear examples of spruce I've come across. I don’t particularly love oud in many cases but it’s very fitting and well-blended here, it dances on the edge of fecal-smelling but never enters that territory and provides a rich woody base. This is a very complex and evocative scent, possibly one of my favorite conifers yet.

Wearing this today and spraying from the bottle as opposed to my plastic sample, the opening is much smoother. Black Spruce is in my top-5 fragrances of all time, maybe even top 2.

Wow! That is high praise indeed...I'm really looking forward to smelling Black Spruce. I bought it based on your review and recommendation.:coolold:

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
I received my bottles from Teone Reinthal yesterday. Amazingly fast delivery from Australia! I wore Winter Light today. Nice juniper with some fir, bergamot and patchouli. Smells like a natural perfume and is quite nice. I'd prefer the fir dialed up and the bergamot and patchouli dialed down just a bit for my taste, but still a nice composition. This almost smells like it has some birch tar in it as well although it's not listed. I'm really excited to try Black Spruce and I'm planning on wearing it tomorrow...can't wait!

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Well, there's really no where else to review on Basenotes for Black Spruce than on this thread, so here goes a quick impression after about three hours of wear...more to come in future.

This opens with a hint of sweetness that reminds me just a bit of the cherry pie filling smell I get from the opening of ALD's Baikal Gris. The sweetness here isn't as pronounced as it is in BG, but there must be something about the bergamot mixed with labdanum, (which can have a sweetness to it), that reminds me of the violet leaf and vanilla that's in the BG.

From there the slight sweetness fades in Black Spruce and it takes on a mustiness that reminds me just a tiny bit of another ALD, and that is Russian Musk. Now, don't get me wrong here, it doesn't have all of the facets of Russian Musk, (I love Russian Musk so much), and unfortunately to my nose it has much less conifer than Russian Musk does. It's also missing the lemony note in RM that I really love as well as the musk note, and Black Spruce presents an herb vibe that Russian Musk doesn't.

My biggest disappointment so far is that I just don't smell the spruce like I was hoping I would. I've been very excited to get this as I've been anticipating that the whole core of this fragrance would be a strong spruce note, but this is more a musty green to me than clean and clear spruce as I was hoping it would be. That makes sense though, as this also has oud in it which tends to darken things up a lot.

I noticed about an hour ago that there was a slight smokiness in the mix as well and I can still pick it up but it's more faint now that it was an hour ago and it was pretty tame then too. I'm not a huge fan of the conifer mixed with smoke craze that took off a while back, but at the same time, some of the best conifer fragrances available have a smokey edge to them, so I can definitely handle it.

There's a hint of a kitchen herb presence that makes me think of thyme. I'm sure there's not any thyme to be found in Black Spruce but the musty character it's currently presenting just gives me some of that vibe.

I asked my wife if she could smell a conifer/spruce note while wearing this and she said that she didn't smell conifer. She said that she smelled a musty smell, so that's a non biased opinion from someone who has no preconceived notions about this fragrance.

Overall I'd have to say that I'm a bit sad so far with my first impressions. It's not what I was imagining I guess. What it is though is a very well made natural fragrance that is right in the wheelhouse of many lovers of green fragrances I'm sure.

I do need to wear it a lot more. I've learned that some fragrances I don't care for at first have really grown on me and I've come to love them a lot in time.

Last edited:

junior_surgeon

Conifer Connoisseur
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2018
Well, there's really no where else to review on Basenotes for Black Spruce than on this thread, so here goes a quick impression after about three hours of wear...more to come in future.

This opens with a hint of sweetness that reminds me just a bit of the cherry pie filling smell I get from the opening of ALD's Baikal Gris. The sweetness here isn't as pronounced as it is in BG, but there must be something about the bergamot mixed with labdanum, (which can have a sweetness to it), that reminds me of the violet leaf and vanilla that's in the BG.

From there the slight sweetness fades in Black Spruce and it takes on a mustiness that reminds me just a tiny bit of another ALD, and that is Russian Musk. Now, don't get me wrong here, it doesn't have all of the facets of Russian Musk, (I love Russian Musk so much), and unfortunately to my nose it has much less conifer than Russian Musk does. It's also missing the lemony note in RM that I really love as well as the musk note, and Black Spruce presents an herb vibe that Russian Musk doesn't.

My biggest disappointment so far is that I just don't smell the spruce like I was hoping I would. I've been very excited to get this as I've been anticipating that the whole core of this fragrance would be a strong spruce note, but this is more a musty green to me than clean and clear spruce as I was hoping it would be. That makes sense though, as this also has oud in it which tends to darken things up a lot.

I noticed about an hour ago that there was a slight smokiness in the mix as well and I can still pick it up but it's more faint now that it was an hour ago and it was pretty tame then too. I'm not a huge fan of the conifer mixed with smoke craze that took off a while back, but at the same time, some of the best conifer fragrances available have a smokey edge to them, so I can definitely handle it.

There's a hint of a kitchen herb presence that makes me think of thyme. I'm sure there's not any thyme to be found in Black Spruce but the musty character it's currently presenting just gives me some of that vibe.

I asked my wife if she could smell a conifer/spruce note while wearing this and she said that she didn't smell conifer. She said that she smelled a musty smell, so that's a non biased opinion from someone who has no preconceived notions about this fragrance.

Overall I'd have to say that I'm a bit sad so far with my first impressions. It's not what I was imagining I guess. What it is though is a very well made natural fragrance that is right in the wheelhouse of many lovers of green fragrances I'm sure.

I do need to wear it a lot more. I've learned that some fragrances I don't care for at first have really grown on me and I've come to love them a lot in time.

Sorry to hear that you don't care for it as much! (Especially at my recommendation) I have a different experience with Black Spruce in that the spruce is the star for me, or at least present in about equal parts with the oud. As for a comparison with Russian Musk I could see the connection, but I actually appreciate the omission of the lemon and I find Black Spruce to be much more conifer-centric than RM. Black Spruce to me is the smell of putting my nose right in the seam of a spruce tree trunk and sniffing the sap, quite vividly.

For me actually the biggest let down has been Treewitch, I've worn it a few times and it's just not that remarkable for me and somehow all the wonderful components of it come together in a vaguely iris-y bleach fashion. Will need to wear it some more though.

Ashfaque

Jul 27, 2017
Pagan

Quick Impression (from October 2019) It begins with a very bright and bitter bergamot and some herbaceous facets with a big dollop of oakmoss. The mossy green beauty of oakmoss shifts and turns whilst dancing with florals and other extracts. It has that beautiful animalic quality from jasmine, oakmoss, cypriol, oakmoss and labdanum. Narcissus imparts a sweet honey like smell with something new for which I need more time to decipher.

The clary sage, on my skin, imparts some kind of warm human skin type smell when the weather is a bit warmer - above 24-25°C in our humid weather - no doubt being helped by the leathery facets of oakmoss, labdanum, vetiver and cypriol. I, however, couldn't notice vetiver discretely, which, I think is a good feature in this vernal composition. If you like chypre it is definitely worth your time and sampling. :)

Sinkinggrade

Jun 5, 2019

It is not that easy to become a real perfumer (all of us can blend some ingredients at home) and hypes always distort the expectations of both the wearer and the creator.

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Sorry to hear that you don't care for it as much! (Especially at my recommendation) I have a different experience with Black Spruce in that the spruce is the star for me, or at least present in about equal parts with the oud. As for a comparison with Russian Musk I could see the connection, but I actually appreciate the omission of the lemon and I find Black Spruce to be much more conifer-centric than RM. Black Spruce to me is the smell of putting my nose right in the seam of a spruce tree trunk and sniffing the sap, quite vividly.

For me actually the biggest let down has been Treewitch, I've worn it a few times and it's just not that remarkable for me and somehow all the wonderful components of it come together in a vaguely iris-y bleach fashion. Will need to wear it some more though.

No need to apologize my friend! I’ve blind bought many fragrances and know very well that fragrance is almost like impressionistic art and has to be interpreted through the lens of each person...which means it can be something totally different to one person than it is to another person. I am a bit surprised though that I don’t really detect any Spruce at all. I wonder if I got a batch that is different than the norm or something. I need to check my 5 mil. and see if I pick up more Spruce from that one.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020
Re: TREEWITCH Teone Reinthal

Well, since I’m a huge fan of mukhallats, I for one can admittedly say that I was bewitched by the the Treewitch. I get a bright burst and fantastically fruity berry accord accompanied by the most jammy of Roses, closely followed by the remarkable and crisp Oud note. I haven’t smelt Kyara oud before, but I would imagine that it has this green earthy affect and the ability to subdue those bright notes, whilst tying up and rounding of blend. And in all of this,, Treewitch has truly stayed authentic to the mukhallat tradition.

Feb 11, 2020
Well that’s a shame really... because as a lover of Mukhallats, I think Treewitch definitely delivers and stays true to the type of scent it’s set out to be. It’s a classic Oud rose combo and for me- I’m never tired of the pairing of the two. I enjoy all attempt all renditions. With that being said, I was truly bewitched by the Treewitch from the initial blast of bright jammy rose reminiscent of ADL’s Malik Al Taif, accompanied by fruity berry notes like that of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Intense, combined. This precious combination lasts for a few minutes of the opening until, lurking behind this flamboyant accord, you get the emergence of crisp green Oud. Now, though it’s Vietnamese Oud, it’s the kind of Oud that would bring a smile on Di Ser’s Yasuyuki Shinohara for his application of the Kyara specimen of Oud. The Oud in Treewitch is crisp, clean, clear and earthy it has this amazing ability to subdue the loud noise of the former notes to round of what is truly a marvellous mukhallat.

junior_surgeon

Conifer Connoisseur
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2018
Well that’s a shame really... because as a lover of Mukhallats, I think Treewitch definitely delivers and stays true to the type of scent it’s set out to be. It’s a classic Oud rose combo and for me- I’m never tired of the pairing of the two. I enjoy all attempt all renditions. With that being said, I was truly bewitched by the Treewitch from the initial blast of bright jammy rose reminiscent of ADL’s Malik Al Taif, accompanied by fruity berry notes like that of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Intense, combined. This precious combination lasts for a few minutes of the opening until, lurking behind this flamboyant accord, you get the emergence of crisp green Oud. Now, though it’s Vietnamese Oud, it’s the kind of Oud that would bring a smile on Di Ser’s Yasuyuki Shinohara for his application of the Kyara specimen of Oud. The Oud in Treewitch is crisp, clean, clear and earthy it has this amazing ability to subdue the loud noise of the former notes to round of what is truly a marvellous mukhallat.

I have since worn Treewitch several times and have come around on it to some degree(still not a love, but an interested like). The promises in the description was that it would be a dank, rooty, mushroom-y, mossy, earthy and damp fragrance, which is just not what it turned out to be and thus my initial disappointment. Had it been described as a luxurious oud rose blend I think I would have liked it far more at first spray. Funny enough though, my wife (who is a hater of all things oud and doesn't particularly care for rose) loves it, she smelled it on me and asked what it was so she could wear some and then immediately went and put some on.

Last edited:

Brunehilder

Feb 28, 2019
my wife (who is a hater of all things oud and doesn't particularly care for rose) loves it, she smelled it on me and asked what it was so she could wear some and then immediately went and put some on.

Treewitch is discerned viscerally, not intellectually, and only fully heard by other Treewitches. Smell it on the trailing wake that your magnificent tree-wife creates to fully appreciate it.

Brunehilder

Feb 28, 2019
Of course this is Teone. My darling husband saw this thread and read it to me. I'm just so delighted that Treewitch was 'claimed' by Mrs Junior-Surgeon. Any crime against commenting? TW has been purchased by quite a lot of people - customers in Germany, Dubai, France, USA, UK & Australia.

And there's no rose in Treewitch.

junior_surgeon

Conifer Connoisseur
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2018
Of course this is Teone. My darling husband saw this thread and read it to me. I'm just so delighted that Treewitch was 'claimed' by Mrs Junior-Surgeon. Any crime against commenting? TW has been purchased by quite a lot of people - customers in Germany, Dubai, France, USA, UK & Australia.

And there's no rose in Treewitch.

Of course this is okay, glad to have you! (And of course thank you for the lovely samples, I am trying to restrain myself and wait at least a *little* while before I buy Tallemaja haha). It just seemed unusual to have two new accounts posting in this thread as their first comments.

I was able to secure a 10ml of Treewitch for Mrs. Junior_Surgeon from a friend who got a 10ml and then upgraded to a bottle, so she is very happy about that. I don't eplicitly smell rose, but the combination of accords does definitely have a rose-like vibe to my nose, not that I consider that to be a bad thing at all. I'll be dipping into my wife's 10ml as well to keep unlocking it's secrets.

Brunehilder

Feb 28, 2019
OK... so I'd better reveal that the big pink flower hidden in the swamp of Treewitch is Pink Lotus absolute. I adore the way that particular floral note messes around with orris and Viet oud, it creates an oscillating discordance that I find so satisfying. Same thing happened in my old pal Night Song, with champaca added to the mix.

And the reference - regarding PLotus, is all about the "glamour" of bewitching, that classic sense that old hags are really beautiful maidens in disguise, and to never trust a beautiful Queen perched at the mirror.

If you do decide on some Tallemaja, I'll include a sample of my new conifer mukhallat - Cernunnos, which is the masculine partner to the Treewitch. Much more 'virile' and boysy.

Please give my best regards to the Mrs x

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Nice to see you come on here and interact Teone. I wanted to thank you for the best international shipping experience I've had yet. I was amazed at how quickly my package arrived. It was also a great unboxing. Your attention to detail was impressive and it was fun to open and find all of the goodies you included. I can't wait to try them all! :thumbsup:

Brunehilder

Feb 28, 2019
Nice to see you come on here and interact Teone. I wanted to thank you for the best international shipping experience I've had yet. I was amazed at how quickly my package arrived. It was also a great unboxing. Your attention to detail was impressive and it was fun to open and find all of the goodies you included. I can't wait to try them all! :thumbsup:

My pleasure Scent Detective, althought I must say I feel slightly disadvantaged that I've been 'outed' and yet I don't know anyone else's real name. Nonetheless, I'm glad DHL are earning their fees. Lord knows it took long enough to get it properly set up, but now.... its fabulous.

Hope you find a fragrant friend in the package of goodies. x

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
My pleasure Scent Detective, althought I must say I feel slightly disadvantaged that I've been 'outed' and yet I don't know anyone else's real name. Nonetheless, I'm glad DHL are earning their fees. Lord knows it took long enough to get it properly set up, but now.... its fabulous.

Hope you find a fragrant friend in the package of goodies. x

Thanks so much. I'm sure I will find multiple "Fragrant Friends" in my package of goodies.:coolold:

SydnorIII

Jan 5, 2017
All,

There's a 50% off sale right now. Picked up dragonboat, petit brise, and mozas del agua.

On another note, these new creations utilizing all australian materials sound incredible. Not to mention the blue lotus '20...wow!

I still have to try all of the Garden of Pleasures fragrances. One of my buddies has already called garden of pleasures and avant gardenia his favorites of trnp, which is really saying something.

Fragrant Vagrant

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
May 11, 2017
Has anyone tried Zeeba? views?

Out of the four Mukhallats I've tried, Zeeba was the best (the other three were Black Spruce, Tallemaja, and Wan Chai).
If you like Aree le Dore's Malik al Taif then I think you would appreciate Zeeba. I actually find Zeeba to be a more vivid version of Malik al Taif (if that is possible).
In the drydown things take a sharp turn, not in a bad way, and I get something like iris and even some smokiness, even though these are not listed as notes. The drydown in a way reminds me of Tauer's discontinued Lonesome Rider.

SOB111

Feb 9, 2019
Recently purchased Black Spruce, Winter Light and the Nectar Songs collection.

Initial impressions after only a couple of wears.

Black Spruce: My first TRNP fragrance and I am super impressed at the quality of the ingredients, the blending, the packaging and the super fast delivery. This one opened up on me slightly different to how others had reported - it was a big burst of high quality oudh at the start, which i loved ( just wasn’t expecting it) It then quickly moves to a predominately green/woody scent with noticeable fir and spruce. There is also this interesting smokiness constantly lingering in the background. I have no idea where it comes from - but really nice. Finally - there is a vibe running through it - that i can’t put my finger - that makes it feel kinda vintage, which was also really interesting.. Longevity was at least 10-12 hours, which is massive for a natural perfume. Overall I really enjoy it and super impressed with quality.

Nectar Songs (3ml testers) - have worn Nectars 1, 2 and 4:

Nectar 4: This has a special place in my heart, but won’t be for everyone. Its my #1 out of the Nectars simply because of the honey myrtle (melaleuca teretifolia). Australians everywhere will be able to quickly recognise the sweet but raw honey-like scent that wafts through the dry air during Australian summers whilst walking through the bush. That same scent darts in and out of Nectar 4….. This fragrance would be my dream come true IF only the lemon myrtle was slightly dialled down. The honey-part plays hide and seek frequently - weaving in and out of the lemon myrtle. Regardless - its magnificent and immediately transports me back to the headland at La Perouse in Sydney (I will try with an atomizer to see if the honey myrtle starts to dominate more).

I will review the remaining in the next few days. The Nectar Songs are very unique - these are ingredients rarely used before in perfumery. The scents are incredibly delicate and subtle. Don’t expect big powerhouses and there isn’t massive projection or longevity - but thats not what they are meant to be. These are very personal and intimate fragrances, and i just love them.

Aquafortis

Jul 1, 2017
Recently purchased Black Spruce, Winter Light and the Nectar Songs collection.

Initial impressions after only a couple of wears.

Black Spruce: My first TRNP fragrance and I am super impressed at the quality of the ingredients, the blending, the packaging and the super fast delivery. This one opened up on me slightly different to how others had reported - it was a big burst of high quality oudh at the start, which i loved ( just wasn’t expecting it) It then quickly moves to a predominately green/woody scent with noticeable fir and spruce. There is also this interesting smokiness constantly lingering in the background. I have no idea where it comes from - but really nice. Finally - there is a vibe running through it - that i can’t put my finger - that makes it feel kinda vintage, which was also really interesting.. Longevity was at least 10-12 hours, which is massive for a natural perfume. Overall I really enjoy it and super impressed with quality.

Nectar Songs (3ml testers) - have worn Nectars 1, 2 and 4:

Nectar 4: This has a special place in my heart, but won’t be for everyone. Its my #1 out of the Nectars simply because of the honey myrtle (melaleuca teretifolia). Australians everywhere will be able to quickly recognise the sweet but raw honey-like scent that wafts through the dry air during Australian summers whilst walking through the bush. That same scent darts in and out of Nectar 4….. This fragrance would be my dream come true IF only the lemon myrtle was slightly dialled down. The honey-part plays hide and seek frequently - weaving in and out of the lemon myrtle. Regardless - its magnificent and immediately transports me back to the headland at La Perouse in Sydney (I will try with an atomizer to see if the honey myrtle starts to dominate more).

I will review the remaining in the next few days. The Nectar Songs are very unique - these are ingredients rarely used before in perfumery. The scents are incredibly delicate and subtle. Don’t expect big powerhouses and there isn’t massive projection or longevity - but thats not what they are meant to be. These are very personal and intimate fragrances, and i just love them.

Would like to hear your impressions after wearing Winter Light.

SOB111

Feb 9, 2019
Would like to hear your impressions after wearing Winter Light.

I find it a much lighter, easier to wear version of Black Spruce (without the oud, patchouli); has quite a few overlapping notes. The juniper, pine needle and bergamot dominant.

Its a very simple composition (no where near as complex as some of the others) - but having said that, i really do enjoy it. It is the type of fragrance you can just spray on without much thought because its clean, refreshing, light and non-offensive. I often wear it to work for these reasons. I also like to wear "simple" fragrances like this when i want to give my nose a rest from the more the complex scents, but still have something nice smelling.
Longevity is average (but typical for an all natural perfume). Although its called "Winter Light", i think this will be a very frequent wear for me during the warmer months.

I must say though - the price/quality ratio at TRNP is incredible - particularly if you are buying in USD. With the current sale Winter Light is about 58USD for 30ml......

Aquafortis

Jul 1, 2017
I find it a much lighter, easier to wear version of Black Spruce (without the oud, patchouli); has quite a few overlapping notes. The juniper, pine needle and bergamot dominant.

Its a very simple composition (no where near as complex as some of the others) - but having said that, i really do enjoy it. It is the type of fragrance you can just spray on without much thought because its clean, refreshing, light and non-offensive. I often wear it to work for these reasons. I also like to wear "simple" fragrances like this when i want to give my nose a rest from the more the complex scents, but still have something nice smelling.
Longevity is average (but typical for an all natural perfume). Although its called "Winter Light", i think this will be a very frequent wear for me during the warmer months.

I must say though - the price/quality ratio at TRNP is incredible - particularly if you are buying in USD. With the current sale Winter Light is about 58USD for 30ml......

Sounds really nice and thanks again for the feedback. I agree the price/quality ratio is great, especially given the sale.

Cheers.

junior_surgeon

Conifer Connoisseur
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2018
I have worn Tree Witch several times recently and came to the realization that it is actually quite similar to January Scent Project's Burvuvu, but with less emphasis on the cedar. Both are very nice scents.

Cwliias

May 3, 2018
How often does she do sales? Also does anyone have a few ml of magus, blackspruce or winter light I can try

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
Just ordered up the Four Mukhallats and Discovery Sampler from Teone. This is the last I'll be spending this quarter (famous last words), but I had to try these. They all just sound so good. It was really hard to narrow it to five for the sampler.

Looking forward to putting my nose on these.

Latest News