Sultan Pasha attars - Shipping?

Proust_Madeleine

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 5, 2019
oh i did send two mails and waiting, hopefully all good.
He’s really got to get some help. We joke around on the Sultan Pasha Attars thread that it’s “a rite of passage” when getting into his work to wait forever for an order with minimal communication. But I really do think his business would do better if he had someone that came around and shipped orders for him so it didn’t get overwhelming. And he’s actually a really sweet guy, so I want his business to do well!

Castingshadows

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 14, 2020
For anyone in this thread that want Sultan Pasha attars with easy shipping should check out Sealed Essence because they seem to have his greatest hits in stock and they WILL ship quickly. I just don’t like the company but I support Sultan enough to recommend these hack jobs as they’re the only outlet to buy SP attars beside SP at the moment.

heavy black heart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 20, 2022
everything received & in good order with a very generous bonus from the Sultan

hope you feel better, Sultan!

just slap a “your order will take 6 weeks to be ready” on yr website & you should be good - you are a legend at this point & people will wait

to everyone else, I can confirm it is as indicated by others - the Sultan will come through & I will order again no doubt

& yes, it is a long wait, & yes he should let people know but also, he is a master, he is not a fraud & he will get to it eventually

now to the other thread to talk about what actually matters - the compositions!

Castingshadows

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 14, 2020
Sultan you need to be realistic and give yourself 90 days. I too struggle with mental health and the moment you fall back behind you’ll be in the exact same cyclical position of over promising and under delivering on your TAT. Just give it 90 days and strive to fulfill orders with 30 because as you continue to grow the issue will only compound and get worse. I understand not wanting to bring anyone else in with you so you have to set healthy boundaries for everyone involved but mostly yourself. Sometimes setting our own boundaries with mental illness is the only way to get out from under the crushing weight of depression especially if you won’t hire a team to help.

I really wish you the best and I appreciate you being so candid and direct. It seems every great independent perfumer goes through this kind of ordeal and I wish you nothing but success and growth.

sultanpasha

Nov 9, 2011
Sultan you need to be realistic and give yourself 90 days. I too struggle with mental health and the moment you fall back behind you’ll be in the exact same cyclical position of over promising and under delivering on your TAT. Just give it 90 days and strive to fulfill orders with 30 because as you continue to grow the issue will only compound and get worse. I understand not wanting to bring anyone else in with you so you have to set healthy boundaries for everyone involved but mostly yourself. Sometimes setting our own boundaries with mental illness is the only way to get out from under the crushing weight of depression especially if you won’t hire a team to help.

I really wish you the best and I appreciate you being so candid and direct. It seems every great independent perfumer goes through this kind of ordeal and I wish you nothing but success and growth.
The real problem for me is really when I make the samples and that really impacts my mood problems triggered by the monotony.
With regards to full bottle orders one month max for me is realistic and 90 days would be too extreme 😣😖
If God Forbid I feel full bottle order schedule are going to be severely impacted and going over that one month max threshold due to health or any other unforeseen circumstances then I will be putting a red warning ⛔️ on the site for sure warning everyone beforehand about severe delays. i really hope and pray that doesn’t happen again to be very honest, but I want to be transparent and warn everyone beforehand.
Regards to samples my friend’s 18 year old son said will help me with the numbering, sequencing and taping of the sample vials in September to hopefully get rid of the most time consuming and taxing part of the sample making process 🥴
Godwilling everything will be fine and things will get easier.
Also one last final and very important point!
I know I talked a lot and may have bored some people to sleep with that video, but if you wish to go to the essential parts, in the description I’ve put down the time of some of the more important things. Sadly I couldn’t add any time tag on the video as I’m still very new to YouTube videos but as mentioned I’ve manually written down the times.
Through video analytics I could see peeps were bored by the video🤦🏽‍♂️😂🤣 and I don’t blame them! But there are some essential information there which I wish to make everyone aware of which were missed by a lot of people 🥴. A
Anyway I hope all of you will be now be better informed as a result and things will be smoother and better ahead!

Love you all

Sultan

Important information regards to order fulfilment and postage

Sultan al Hindi

Basenotes Junkie
Feb 5, 2020
The real problem for me is really when I make the samples and that really impacts my mood problems triggered by the monotony.
With regards to full bottle orders one month max for me is realistic and 90 days would be too extreme 😣😖
If God Forbid I feel full bottle order schedule are going to be severely impacted and going over that one month max threshold due to health or any other unforeseen circumstances then I will be putting a red warning ⛔️ on the site for sure warning everyone beforehand about severe delays. i really hope and pray that doesn’t happen again to be very honest, but I want to be transparent and warn everyone beforehand.
Regards to samples my friend’s 18 year old son said will help me with the numbering, sequencing and taping of the sample vials in September to hopefully get rid of the most time consuming and taxing part of the sample making process 🥴
Godwilling everything will be fine and things will get easier.
Also one last final and very important point!
I know I talked a lot and may have bored some people to sleep with that video, but if you wish to go to the essential parts, in the description I’ve put down the time of some of the more important things. Sadly I couldn’t add any time tag on the video as I’m still very new to YouTube videos but as mentioned I’ve manually written down the times.
Through video analytics I could see peeps were bored by the video🤦🏽‍♂️😂🤣 and I don’t blame them! But there are some essential information there which I wish to make everyone aware of which were missed by a lot of people 🥴. A
Anyway I hope all of you will be now be better informed as a result and things will be smoother and better ahead!

Love you all

Sultan

Important information regards to order fulfilment and postage
Thank you Sultan, I sincerely hope you have a complete recovery and never have to go through such an episode again.

I hope you know, that deep down we all love you and your work, and just want to see you prosper rather than see potential customers fall by the wayside due to logistics.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying some of your newer attars along with the upcoming perfumes.

God speed old sport!

Last edited:

sultanpasha

Nov 9, 2011
Sample making fun🥴🥴🥴
Two hours compressed in to 16 minutes😵‍💫🥴
This is just one of the many steps I’ve got to do alongside the tedious numbering and placing drops in to each vial. Here I prepared and sequenced 25 sets…which I’ve repeat 4 more times, to create a total of 125 sets!😵😵‍💫😵
From start to finish making 125 sets takes me three weeks providing all is well and there are no delays.
Like I said what you are witnessing above is just one of many steps, as the steps involved are:

Weighing the right number of vials

Numbering each vial

Placing the drops in to each vial

Preparing the rows of tape

Sequencing each vial

Secure each sequenced set of samples

Place on docket envelope

Wax

Finally ready for dispatch 🥴🥴🥴

Anyway hope you enjoyed the video and watching my fugly mug and arse in a traditional longhi😂🤣😂

Latest News