Suggestion Suggests and questions!

Mar 28, 2021
In order not to overcrowd the posts in the forum, I will express all my suggestions and ambiguities in this post.

1- Currently, the order of displaying reviews on the page related to each perfume is based only on the posting date. I suggest adding an option like "Sort by number of likes received".

2- When we send a post on a topic in the forum, we constantly receive notifications of that topic. Is there a way to disable notifications we receive from a specific topic?

Upvote 0

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
In order not to overcrowd the posts in the forum, I will express all my suggestions and ambiguities in this post.

1- Currently, the order of displaying reviews on the page related to each perfume is based only on the posting date. I suggest adding an option like "Sort by number of likes received".
When likes have been reintroduced I can implement that.
2- When we send a post on a topic in the forum, we constantly receive notifications of that topic. Is there a way to disable notifications we receive from a specific topic?
If you go to your preferences you can adjust whether you get alerts automatically based on when you post or not.

Mar 28, 2021
When likes have been reintroduced I can implement that.

If you go to your preferences you can adjust whether you get alerts automatically based on when you post or not.

3- Some pages don't contain more reviews, but the phrase "Show more reviews of ..." is displayed at the bottom of the page. (like Sidi Bel-Abbes page)

no need -more reviews- bottum.jpg

Mar 28, 2021

The ads displayed are overcrowded and they've crowded the page. I'm a little confused among them. Also, their location is not in line with the location of the reviews.

Capture.JPG

Latest News