Spotted at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. - Vol 4, 2021

LeeroyDaBoy

Dec 28, 2012
It's nice, but it does not smell like the original to me. I can't pick out much in the top (perhaps some apple). It dries down to an amberwood with a touch of sandalwood and vanilla on me. The base has a minimal amount of dry sweetness to my nose. I feel like I'm detecting some cardamom throughout.

Last edited:

woodnotes55

Oct 27, 2016
I just picked up Commodity Vetiver at Marshalls. I think they screwed up the price as it didnt have a price on it. At checkout they only charged me 15 bucks. It was a good buy. The opening is dark and green. its heavy but then the florals lighten it up.....
I like the vetiver too. And you got a great deal!!!! Congrats.....

MichelVaillant

Sep 2, 2013
Last week (Oct. 14) at a DC Metro Marshall's:
- Vince Camuto Virtu 50ml $19.99 (only one bottle was available)
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose 30ml $16.99 (at least five bottles were available)
... plus the routine discounter stuff at usual prices

BSmell

Sep 12, 2018
I just stopped by Marshalls. Looks like they got in a lot of fall/holiday stock for clothes and shoes...and of course, fragrances. Lots of the usual suspects back in stock (Nautica, Burberry, BHPC, Curve). They had the entire A&F First Instinct line, including Extreme 100mL for $29.99. Azzaro Sport 100mL red tagged to $20 (tempting) Vince Camuto Homme (blue bottle) 50mL red tagged to $16 (not tempting) - Finally, quite a few gift sets with high prices, including Versace Dylan Blue 50mL $49.99 and Coach Platinum 60mL $49.99.

Last edited:

LeeroyDaBoy

Dec 28, 2012
Update on Starwalker Extreme. You can now purchase it on Nordstrom Rack's website.

They also have the notes listed on the page. I am glad my nose wasn't totally off on this one.

DETAILS & CARE
An everyday approved scent with woody and spicy notes.
Top Notes: Mandarin Oil Yellow Italy, Lemon Oil Sfumatrice Italy, Apple and Pineapple Accord
Middle Notes: Lavandin Grosso Oil France, Geranium Accord, Marine
Base Notes: Patchouli Oil Indonesia, Tonka Beans Accord, Creamy Sandalwood Accord
  • 2.5 fl. oz/75ml
  • Fragrance family: woody and spicy
  • Made in France
  • Item #6793730

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Update on Starwalker Extreme. You can now purchase it on Nordstrom Rack's website.

They also have the notes listed on the page. I am glad my nose wasn't totally off on this one.

DETAILS & CARE
An everyday approved scent with woody and spicy notes.
Top Notes: Mandarin Oil Yellow Italy, Lemon Oil Sfumatrice Italy, Apple and Pineapple Accord
Middle Notes: Lavandin Grosso Oil France, Geranium Accord, Marine
Base Notes: Patchouli Oil Indonesia, Tonka Beans Accord, Creamy Sandalwood Accord
  • 2.5 fl. oz/75ml
  • Fragrance family: woody and spicy
  • Made in France
  • Item #6793730
Appreciate the info and update!

Latest News