Spicebomb Extreme or Stronger with You Absolutely ?

augustya

Basenotes Junkie
Oct 4, 2014
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me/explain me between SpiceBomb Extreme and Stronger with you Absolutely which is a better smelling fragrance ? which has a better performance ? especially Projection ? which one performs well ?

TIA !

AndyL

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 2, 2022
Spicebomb too. And I've been going back and forth between Extreme and the original EDT for a purchase, leaning more EDT. Just nice and spicy. It sits and smells better on my skin, I can smell it and enjoy it more, than the Extreme. Otherwise the Night Vision EDP also has it's place and a strong runner up! Good luck!!

Foamywax

Basenotes Dependent
May 2, 2013
I actually prefer the edt. It has something that the extreme doesn't could be the spiciness It's just more unique.

ripjean

Basenotes Junkie
Feb 9, 2014
Absolutely got me a very positive reaction from a friend when I met her for dinner a couple of days ago. I met about an hour after applying and she smelt it as soon as she joined me at the table. So on that basis I would say it's a crowd pleaser (or a one person pleaser!)

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...