Suggestion SOTD

Zgb

Jan 20, 2009
I've been thinking, personal and general "season" wear stats would be awesome, but also date to date wear stats would be cool. Not just by people worn, but the other stat with number of wears too.

Here comes an interesting or maybe a complex one. In the SOTD function to choose what's the temperature and other conditions. For instance day/evening/night; cloud icon, cloudy with rain, sun icon etc. :D

Upvote 0

JimmyP

Sep 26, 2013
I cannot figure out how to post SOTD from the mobile phone on safari and it is driving me crazy. It’s probably somewhere painfully obvious that I’m for whatever reason not seeing.. anyone could explain please?

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
I've been thinking, personal and general "season" wear stats would be awesome, but also date to date wear stats would be cool. Not just by people worn, but the other stat with number of wears too.
Basenotes Plus members have had secret access to extra stats for about 6 years ;), but it's not currently available
Here comes an interesting or maybe a complex one. In the SOTD function to choose what's the temperature and other conditions. For instance day/evening/night; cloud icon, cloudy with rain, sun icon etc. :D
Yep this is in the pipeline

Latest News