SOTD: Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning CuddleCat / Bavard 👋. Looks like it's just the three of us at the moment 😎

Glad to be back among fragrant friends and looking forward to full functionality. Kudos to Grant for undertaking such a mammoth task (y)

Creed - Royal Delight.

kate-maori-bum.jpg

f47aa546fefd1ea120bca995879696d0--fragrance-perfume.jpg

epapsiou

Always be smelling
Basenotes Plus
Sep 28, 2015
Good morning CuddleCat / Bavard 👋. Looks like it's just the three of us at the moment 😎

Glad to be back among fragrant friends and looking forward to full functionality. Kudos to Grant for undertaking such a mammoth task (y)

Creed - Royal Delight.

kate-maori-bum.jpg

Royalty seems delighted ;)

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Feels so exclusive in here with just us Plussers! It's like the VIP room at the club. (Not that I would know what that feels like.)

I''m wearing Insolence and gazing at some tattooed ass together with Kate Middleton. Her gaze here is amazing :D
I thought she was gazing wonderingly at the *front* of that apron. I wish Jon would wear Royal Delight at least once a month, he always finds the best photos for it.

It looks like my avatar is a big red F so I may have to change that...
Bad term paper?

I got my freezer cleaned out and re-organized during the 2 days of no Basenotes! Yay! Maybe I should take one day a week of BN sabbatical.

Still plenty warm here but cooled off enough for a true chypre. Going with vintage Yendi by Capucci.

YendiDeCapucci_EDT.1974.jpg

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
It's kind of shocking to realize how many regular SOTD posters are not BN+ members. Especially Hednic.

But Phlegethon, ExtremeK, Trilby and Tdem are... why aren't they here yet???

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
It's kind of shocking to realize how many regular SOTD posters are not BN+ members. Especially Hednic.

But Phlegethon, ExtremeK, Trilby and Tdem are... why aren't they here yet???
I also wasn't until now. NCal has told me about the early access for BN+ members and that was the last straw to break the walls of my wallet.
But he himself isn't here, or did I not see him?

Hmmm, maybe they didn't save/forgot the log in and password for the early access? Didn't see the sign that it's already open yet? Unforeseen technical difficulties? Life got in the way?
Hopefully we'll see them soon :)

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005

How are you folks getting smileys, etc.? I tried using keyboard ones, but that didn't work. 🤔
... wait, it went away, but then it came back. Never mind?

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
🌲<--- oooh, they do have one for me, too!
(that's the meaning of my real non-BN name. I will get my hands on Fille en aiguilles one day, I just have to)

Other than that, I really like this one: 🦕
And 🐉, of course!

Dang, there's just a ridiculous number of them. I can foresee this getting seriously abused.

:ninja: <--Robin's Lego avatar is here
🐫 <-- and Purecaramel's
💄 <--shorthand for iris scents
🐝 <--and this just 'cause it's cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News