Dec 26, 2010
19362161_fpx.tif

RHM

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Happy birthday Diamondflame!
Welcome home Mr. HoP!

Wore Dubai Jade edp to work again today.

I'm going to go sniff my bottle of No. 18 edt & see if I can figure it out. I have a very difficult time smelling ambrette & most musks, so we'll see what I notice.

C Rose

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 26, 2010
1000 edt today. I f gave up on trying to unclog the sprayer and liberated the juice from the this vintage bottle, so now I can spritz it with abandon. (It was a lot easier to get through the crimped metal at the top of the bottle — with a little pair of metal snips — than I imagined it would be.)
Glad Mr. HoP got to come home.
Happy birthday Diamondflame!

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
Happy Birthday, Diamondflame! 🎂

Quarry, my mother used to make boiled dinner with ham hocks. I haven't thought about it in probably 55 years. It must be a Midwestern dish, I've never heard anyone else mention it. I arrived here door-to-door six hours after I left, and now I'm eating a sandwich and wearing Fougere Emeraude. My seat mate was a talker so I am enjoying the quiet now.

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Happy birthday, Diamondflame!

I'm glad to hear the Mr. HoP is back home. In regards, to exercise, if he isn't used to it, ease him in gradually. My husband's co worker has injured himself from starting morning runs, it's been two weeks and he is still not right. Walk before you run!

I went through my sandalwood scents today. I've posted details in the Perfume Rotation thread if anyone is interested in reading about my mini project progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News