Status
Not open for further replies.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Rhapsody by Louis Vuitton

o.jXE58sfxip5.jpg

ineespenes

Apr 27, 2006
Hello everyone and Happy birthday to Diamonflame :) Today is a very wet and grey day. I have the day off and and I plan to go see a movie later. Sotd is Plum japonais. Have a great day everyone 😊

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good afternoon all !. 🎂 Happy Birthday Diamondflame 🎂

Relieved and delighted to hear that Mr HOP is back home. He's certainly in good hands now ;)

Serge Lutens - Gris Clair.

8de2329ebc589c4ba3e84809e79a401e

nd.593.jpg

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Greetings all!

I'm starting the day in Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily.

I need to go on a conditioning hike today and catch up on trip preparations.

Yesterday, I spent all afternoon cooking. I've never had confidence in cooking big hunks of meat so I went outside my comfort zone and made a pot roast. Super easy after all. I'm branching out to accommodate my new lower carb diet. Feeling better. (Hello, Quarry!)

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Happy Birthday, Diamondflame!

💎🔥 Happy Birthday 💎🔥

Outside for random seasonal chores related to compost, rain barrels, seeds. Revisiting Angel Muse for the second time this week, thinking about how one could have notes of both grapefruit and cocoa in what clearly comes across as a perfume.

The hazelnut ties them together… 😄 Great choice, Quarry! Really a unique perfume.

Now wearing Chanel No 18 edp, imho, also unique.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Now wearing Chanel No 18 edp, imho, also unique.

OMG, FiveoaksBouquet, wearing No. 18 yesterday was such a trip! I don't know how to break down its notes, but it seemed like an oddly tweaked iris. It was extremely powerful and lasted all day and well into the evening. Please note, I sprayed with a heavy hand. I should have posted on the. Oversprayers thread.

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
OMG, FiveoaksBouquet, wearing No. 18 yesterday was such a trip! I don't know how to break down its notes, but it seemed like an oddly tweaked iris. It was extremely powerful and lasted all day and well into the evening. Please note, I sprayed with a heavy hand. I should have posted on the. Oversprayers thread.

Yes, it’s an odd mix. Thanks for mentioning the iris. I do think it’s what I’m smelling a lot and I’m not that iris-aware.

Warum

Apr 4, 2010
lt's been another tough day at work, so l'm twinning with Warum in Samsara this evening, & hoping she loves it as much as l do!
I know I love Samsara but this was the first time I went for a vintage bottle from eBay armed with the information about the batch codes. I was a little nervous about that. I had the bottle rest from shipping for 3+ days and finally approached. The first two spritzes were inconclusive and dampened my spirits. Third time was a charm. It is glorious. Absolutely glorious. I am not saying that the contemporary version is not good, but it is a different fragrance entirely (IMO).

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I just applied Montale Black Aoud over my fading JM Dark Amber & Ginger Lily. I had to dig Black Aoud out of deep storage in a closet of a disused room. I lost my love for it years ago but it smells pretty good on this quite chilly day (for coastal California). It seems kind of incense-like and warming. It might have to come back to play for the A Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News