Not open for further replies.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Gengis Khan by Marc De La Morandiere

22357_2edfbf2335c08e2ff87b5b481ced74d1.jpg

MonsieurChanel

Oct 3, 2015
Creed - Acier Aluminium

Very nice, tspencer. Always great to see your sets and collections. Big fan of Acier Aluminium myself. When there were rumours of it being vaulted/discontinued I bought one of the old, original Acier Aluminium flacons from France. Just to be on the safe side really.. as I only had a 75ml spray of it and I really loved it. I haven't really been keeping to to date with Creed lately but I'm glad to see it's still available in this Private Collection form. Thanks for sharing.

tspencer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
Very nice, tspencer. Always great to see your sets and collections. Big fan of Acier Aluminium myself. When there were rumours of it being vaulted/discontinued I bought one of the old, original Acier Aluminium flacons from France. Just to be on the safe side really.. as I only had a 75ml spray of it and I really loved it. I haven't really been keeping to to date with Creed lately but I'm glad to see it's still available in this Private Collection form. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I was impressed with a sample back when I bought this a year and a half ago. When I heard it was being vaulted I quickly got a flacon. I think there are still a few bottles hanging around but it's been vaulted for sure.

M

mystic1

Hello everyone! Wearing Terre d'Hermès Parfum by Hermès today.

iu.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News