well-earned break, Teardrop.

It's a beautiful, sunny day here too with temperatures
of up to 27c forecast.

My SOTD is Le Parfum de Therese.

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Glad you're getting the weather and healing you desire and deserve, teardrop. So am I. It's turning nicely cool, so I'm strategizing how to use each day to its best advantage. Our past three-day holiday weekend gave me relief from the road noise that makes being on the east side of the house punitive.

I haven't complained here about the insomnia I've had for about six weeks because, strangely, I remained chipper and alert and productive an average of 19-20 hours a day. Whatever that weird phase was about seems to be ending. Other than some body aches, there was nothing that should have stopped my sleep every night for weeks. During the dark hours, I did a lot of crossword puzzles. A LOT.

What better way to kick off the feel of autumn than Bwah Days Eels?

HouseOfPhlegethon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2017
Happy Birthday Sjg! :birthdays:

ExtremeK, loved how you described those iris scents yesterday. :thumbsup:

Cuir de Chine ~~~ Les Indemodables

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
The sky is starting to lighten as sunrise approaches and I'm awake to see it--jet lag. I'm wearing Santal Kardamon. I need to bring more perfume here, my choices are limited.

Happy Birthday SJG! :birthdays:

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Thanks, kewart & Q! :kiss:

l did do a little light tidying & dead-heading in the garden today, before flaking out on the sunlounger again. Using the secateurs left-handed took a lot more concentration than usual, as the muscle memory isn't there, but l managed. :smiley:

l'm bringing out another of the big guns of summer this evening while l still can: lntense Tiare it is.

Starblind

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 2, 2013
Glad you're getting the weather and healing you desire and deserve, teardrop. So am I. It's turning nicely cool, so I'm strategizing how to use each day to its best advantage. Our past three-day holiday weekend gave me relief from the road noise that makes being on the east side of the house punitive.

I haven't complained here about the insomnia I've had for about six weeks because, strangely, I remained chipper and alert and productive an average of 19-20 hours a day. Whatever that weird phase was about seems to be ending. Other than some body aches, there was nothing that should have stopped my sleep every night for weeks. During the dark hours, I did a lot of crossword puzzles. A LOT.

What better way to kick off the feel of autumn than Bwah Days Eels?

Wow, Quarry, I wish I could be productive for 19-20 hours a day, although I know that insomnia is definitely NOT FUN.

LOVE your SOTD...what a gorgeous fragrance!

ineespenes

Apr 27, 2006
After a veeery stressful and exhausting shift I decided to go to my favourite bar for a couple of glasses with wine. When I got home I slept for hours. After a shower I'm now in Vol de nuit edt as my sotE.

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
Quarry, I feel for you - insomnia and road noise is the story of my life now. Can’t wait to fly south next week. I wore ALOF And the World is Yours today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News