Not open for further replies.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Pur Oud by Louis Vuitton

louis-vuitton--W_Fa_Oriental_Fragrances_Pur_Oud_DI2.jpg

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Morning all!

Even though l just returned to work yesterday, l now have three days off! lt's raining here, so l'll be getting stuff done indoors today.

Sampling Symmetry by Sarah Baker Perfumes.

kewart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 9, 2006
So happy you have rain at last, Teardrop.

We are still waiting for some to help with the parched
garden. It hasn't rained here for weeks.

I am wearing FiiILiT Parfum de Voyage Kado/Japon.

Notes:-
YUZU, TEA, SWEET ORANGE
CHERRY BLOSSOM, JASMINE,
MATÉ, INCENSE, VETIVER

cherry blossom.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good afternoon all !. HOP, I was wondering about 24 Faubourg too. She hasn't posted since December. Hopefully she is on a sabbatical and will be back soon.

Tom Ford - Moss Breches.

4ca4fbba063522c14e6c7f58dbdb26ee.png

o.1827.jpg

ineespenes

Apr 27, 2006
Hello everyone :) Today is a sunny and warm day. My bf's dad and his youngest brother who happens to be in Tromsø now, so he wanted to invite them and his grandparents for a barbecue. I guess we both need something nice to keep our thoughts occupied these days. Sotd is Contradiction.

Last edited:

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
It's hot here too, about the same as SC. I got out and walked early, now home and thinking about making lunch. I'm wearing D600 and I might change it. The heat has made it all powder rather than flowers and it's making me feel hotter. Rhubarbe Ecarlate will be next.

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Sampling JCE's Jasmin de Pays for Perris Monte Carlo. Lovely jasmine, not so indolic as I'd hoped, very bashful for projection and longevity. Does not compete with Rogue Jasmin Antique for jasmineness or with Mona di Orio Nuit Noire for indoles.

(I can never remember whether it's Antique Jasmin or Jasmin Antique, and I blame a font name for my dilemma. For years I typeset using Caslon Antique through a remote output service, and then when I started using Mac desktop software, I bought the font Antique Caslon -- or the other way around -- AC first/CA later?)

Thanks for pitching ideas, ExtremeK. Butt Paste chafing cream for a present -- the salve for a b-day spanking! I struck upon an idea since yesterday that I'm going to deposit $729.79 into her savings on her b-day, 7/29. This may become our annual default gift.

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
I think that’s a terrific birthday gift, Quarry! Not nearly as awesome as auto-refreshing purchases of Butt Paste, but to each her own :grin:

I started the day in Ralph Lauren Safari (vintage original release) and just changed into more 80s awesomeness with Carolina Herrera EDP, also vintage original release. (A tip of the hat to foxbins for getting me hooked on CH - a real stunner in stifling heat and humidity.)

I’m currently cooling down with a big-ass Negroni and considering doing some electronic Spanish flash cards. Nothing better for language learning than a bit of alcohol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News