Status
Not open for further replies.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Kabul Aoud by Montale

17878_img-1636-unknown_brand_unbekannte_marke-kabul_aoud_720.jpg

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Morning all, hugs & healing vibes to all who need them!

jujy, l love your graffiti!

The sun is shining, the skies are blue, & there's a lovely breeze blowing here. lt's the kind of day l've longed for, & hopefully it'll lift the mood at work too.

l'm wearing Greek Keys for my late shift.

kewart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 9, 2006
Morning all, hugs & healing vibes to all who need them!

jujy, l love your graffiti!

The sun is shining, the skies are blue, & there's a lovely breeze blowing here. lt's the kind of day l've longed for, & hopefully it'll lift the mood at work too.

l'm wearing Greek Keys for my late shift.

Blue skies
Smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see...

Have a wonderful day, Teardrop.
You've got our sun from yesterday now.

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. ComDiva, good luck with the interviews this week. I am sure any prospective employer will know quality when they come across it :wink:

Mrs Q, nothing frustrates me more than my productivity being hampered by other people's inability to fulfil their obligations especially when I have to deal with a backlog that isn't my fault :angry:

Les Liquides Imaginaires - Sancti.

cathedral-in-the-mist-christopher-francis.jpg

o.23085.jpg

:birthdays: Belated birthday greetings for yesterday to Heartwood :birthdays:

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Hugs dispensary always open (((here))), as is my PM inbox if anyone wants to vent frustrations. I'm stupefied by the sheer variety of ways my friends here and in other spheres suffer. But, what else can we do but make the best of things, spray great 'fumes, and carry on.

I look forward to the coolness of fall and inspiration for more vigorous activities and a renewed attraction for the other 75% of my wardrobe. Mr. Q is at the rental to mow, so I can get away with applying the cooling, piney Dasein Winter for now and shower before he comes home with Chinese take-out.

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I woke up to a big mess and spent the first minutes of the day cleaning poop out of Dapper's butt fur, so the day can only improve. I'm wearing Narciso.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I'd almost give a limb to have a swimming pool right outside my back door. Yesterday I spent half the day watching movies about swimming pools ('A Bigger Splash', 'La Piscine') and a documentary about big wave surfing ('100 Foot Wave').

Maybe this will cool me off a little: the original Y (1964) EDT by Jean Amic for Yves Saint Laurent

Y_YSL_EDT.1970s.jpg

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
Cook.bot, isn't "100 Foot Wave" outstanding? David and I were completely gobsmacked watching it. So cool! And terrifying!

Oooof, foxbins :tongue: I remember those mornings. You have my sympathies -- I hope your day continues its rapid improvement! You smell great (now) at least! :grin:

I'm wearing 8 sprays of Dusita Erawan. It's golden harvest in a bottle: hay, oats, nuts, autumn wildflowers.... Just gorgeous!

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Cook.bot, isn't "100 Foot Wave" outstanding? David and I were completely gobsmacked watching it. So cool! And terrifying!

It's fantastic. I'm sure I'll watch it more than once. Those people are completely nuts but I totally envy them their craziness. And I just learned that Laird Hamilton has been surfing Nazare on a hydrofoil board that floats ABOVE those 8-story waves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWhI3xeo1U

Foxbins, that Narciso has its work cut out for it today. :)

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
I woke up to a big mess and spent the first minutes of the day cleaning poop out of Dapper's butt fur, so the day can only improve. I'm wearing Narciso.

This made me spit on my computer screen. Cats are so entertaining.

I'd almost give a limb to have a swimming pool right outside my back door. Yesterday I spent half the day watching movies about swimming pools ('A Bigger Splash', 'La Piscine') and a documentary about big wave surfing ('100 Foot Wave').

Gotta say, it's the bomb for gardeners. In my own backyard, whatever I have on is a swimsuit and I'm rejuvenated, cooled, and weightless.

sotd: Elisabethan Rose

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
I've been missing from Basenotes for several weeks due to illness, I'm getting better now and it's good to be back! I wore Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone.

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
Subbing high school art for two weeks. Shadowed the teacher today. Ceramics! This will be fun. I wore Amarige, my force field when working with teens. SOTN is the magisterial, comfortingly dirty Eris Mxxx. extract. A full bottle lurks on my plans.

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
Those hydrofoils are something else - beautiful and utterly terrifying. The mindset of those guys … goodness!

Glad to hear you’re on the mend, ((CuddleCat))!

Trilby, you’ve inspired me to try La Pausa :wink: Have you decided on a Kerosene fragrance? I still want to try Walk the Sea…

I’m wearing Zoologist Chipmunk for bed. It feels like an old Serge Lutens. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News