hednic

Oct 25, 2007
The Ghost In The Shell by Etat Libre D'Orange

TheGhostintheShell100ml_Flacon_1800x1800.jpg

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
It feels like we are back in winter here so I'm wearing one of my winter favourites, Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone.

Wishing everyone a good day!

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Morning all!

Our BN Robot smells great today! :thumbsup:

CuddleCat, that sounds scary, glad you're ok!

The weather is still quite summery here, but not enough for me to keep wearing my tropical/beachy favourites. Fig-Tea seems like a good fit for my long shift today.

tdem1961

I smell something…
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2005
Hello and best to everyone. ((((CuddleCat)))) wishing you good health and calm days from here on out.
Bon voyage, Kewart!

Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude today.

ComDiva

Jun 4, 2006
Hi, everyone! Healing hugs to ((CuddleCat)), bon voyage en sécurité, kewart, and wow, everyone (including the BN Robot, you're right teardrop) smells really wonderful today!

Giving a test run to Rogue Perfumery Derviche II today from a sample. I do believe Manny's got (yet) another winner! That said I also think it's evocative of several other fragrances. There is something in there that I can't quite identify on its own, though it's airy and makes the scent pop, but not aldehydes... I think it's also in NMF Quest and Lutens Un Bois de Sepia (or maybe Cedre), though the only notes listed in common are incense/myrrh and precious wood notes... Maybe I'll go compare later. I worry my scent memory is off. :( Anyhow, I think Derviche II is quite nice.

26163760-2210.jpg

Terrific Tuesday to all!

Derviche II fragrance notes: Citrus, Mediterranean herbs, Incense woods, Sugared fruits, Amber, Vanilla, Musk

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
((((CuddleCat)))), I missed your yesterday's post. Wishing to recover as quickly as possible.

Have a very nice time in Nice, kewart!

It's getting cold here, and no central heating yet because "it's not October yet". Amazing. I love tea, but have no desire to drink it as much nor as often as I need it to feel warm right now :D

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Is it evil of me to hate kewart just a little bit? Envy.

Mammogram done and ... dusted? Make that deodorized ... deodoranted? Anyway, now perfumed with one of the ideal autumn scents: Feminite du Bois. Bois des Iles being the other sure-fire fall frag.

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good afternoon all !. Good luck to the bosom buddies :thumbsup:

CuddleCat, really glad to hear you are OK. Welcome back :smiley:

Habit Rouge.

Guerlain-Habit-Rouge.jpg

kewart, have a wonderful time in Nice and consider me extremely envious !.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I spent Five.Solid.Hours on the phone yesterday between insurance companies, doctors' offices, and pharmacies, just trying to get my prescriptions transferred over from Walgreens to a delivery system at CVS pharmacy. And that's after spending two days trying and failing to accomplish it online. And it still isn't finished.

I need a fragrance today that says "Ommmmm...."

Tam Dao by Diptyque

s-l300.png

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I'm wearing Carolina Herrera this morning, and wishing kewart a lovely trip. Also wishing Quarry a negative mammo finding and sending Cook.bot my sympathies on the PITA changing pharmacies can be. I did it last year and it took a long time for everything to realign. I'm hoping yours goes more quickly. CuddleCat, I hope you feel better soon!

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
I love Coze Trilby - enjoy!

I drained my bottle of this today! One of my favorite from this house, I am a sucker for a well done carnation fragrance and this one just is so lovely. I think I will try to find a vintage Parfum bottle next. I deserve it! lol

L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci vintage EdT

Nina%2BRicci%2BL%2527air%2Bdu%2Btemps%2Bvintage%2BEDT%2Bseventies%2Beighties.jpg

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Just saw online results from today's mammo already -- all good! Give me a high five, somebody. Counting on the same for you, foxbins.

And now a rant about changes at Yves Rocher ...
I've used YR body washes as a shampoo for years for my Judi Dench-length do because of the scents. Texas Blue Cedar was my fave. It was replaced with Blue Cedar, which wasn't as good, but good. Looking to order some body washes this week, I was prepared to order my next fave scent, Grapefruit, only to learn all my favorites have been discontinued. Slightly daunted, I set about ordering Lavender Blackberry, which is quite likable. As I prepared to check out, I was surprised YR no longer lets one log in to one's account. Instead, we're supposed to link through with our Facebook or Google accounts. Nope. Me gone. My charge card runs through a dedicated email addy, and I'm not going to entangle my other "identities" with payment.

So now I'm reading through Bath & Body Works' site for body wash and hand soap. They're pricier, but I'm looking forward to trying some new scents.

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
Just saw online results from today's mammo already -- all good! Give me a high five, somebody. Counting on the same for you, foxbins.

Yes, all good here too. High five, Quarry! Although I noticed my boobs look better on film than in real life. They looked rounder and fuller. Why is that, I wonder? You would think that squashed would look flat. Might be the computer enhancement, I had one of the 3D imagers. And I am with you on sites requesting you go through Facebook or Google instead of a direct login. Nope, I don't do that.

I wandered out to the back yard to keep an eye out for any migrant bagworms looking for a home and noticed that the giant yew shrub that I chainsawed down in the spring has a few green shoots coming up from the stump. Mother Nature tries to find a way, I suppose, but I went in the garage and armed myself. I drilled a bunch of 1" holes in the stump with a spade bit and filled them with Roundup, cut off the green shoots, and tied an old piece of tarp to the stump. That should do it.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
As I prepared to check out, I was surprised YR no longer lets one log in to one's account. Instead, we're supposed to link through with our Facebook or Google accounts. Nope. Me gone. My charge card runs through a dedicated email addy, and I'm not going to entangle my other "identities" with payment.

That's simply outrageous. How can retail companies be so stupid as to require that? But I've encountered it elsewhere, too.

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
Squeezing in just before Tuesday’s end.

I’m glad you’re feeling better, CuddleCat - sending more well wishes your way for continued mending!

High fives for Quarry and foxbins! You both crack me up.

I hope your pharmacy trials get sorted soon Cook.bot.

I definitely support not using Google or Facebook login integrations. Trading ease for data privacy and often data security is a devil’s bargain. I’ve used a password manager for about 8 years and love it. I just boycott merchants that require social media login integration.

I wore Malle Synthetic Jungle today and post-bike ride and shower, I’m enjoying Papillon Angélique.

ComDiva, I had quite the opposite experience with Derviche II. It was appalling on me. I adore original Derviche, though. What I like so much about Rogue is that for those who enjoy vintage-style fragrances, there’s something for everyone.

Latest News