SOTD Tuesday 12th of October 2021

HouseOfPhlegethon

be huffin' parfums
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2017
I thank you, for all of the support - I honestly appreciate it, having no friends or relatives to talk to. Mr. HoP thanks you all as well. He is home now. The surgeon found some blockage but, wants to use medication / drugs to "break it up". A stent wasn't necessary at this point. He also must begin exercising and eating healthier [that WILL be a challenge]!!! 😝

I still can't drive his car so well, but, it was better. LOL!

Madame X by Possets Perfume, this evening.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
I thank you, for all of the support - I honestly appreciate it, having no friends or relatives to talk to. Mr. HoP thanks you all as well. He is home now. The surgeon found some blockage but, wants to use medication / drugs to "break it up". A stent wasn't necessary at this point. He also must begin exercising and eating healthier [that WILL be a challenge]!!! 😝

I still can't drive his car so well, but, it was better. LOL!

Madame X by Possets Perfume, this evening.
Here's to the road of recovery 🍺 Taking a daily walk outside would be a start, who knows maybe both of you would enjoy it.

Warum

Apr 4, 2010
I don't even have room for a gourmand fragrance.
Hahahaha!
Well said. I am stealing this phrase.

((HoP)) and well wishes to you and your husband.

It was Eau de Store all the time today since I was there from open to close. I tested Cologne de Muguet by DSH on the drive to work and no, it does not give me enough lily of the valley vibes to actually consider.

HouseOfPhlegethon

be huffin' parfums
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2017
This sounds like the best possible outcome, HoP. What a sense of relief must be flooding you both.

Here's to the road of recovery 🍺 Taking a daily walk outside would be a start, who knows maybe both of you would enjoy it.

Hahahaha!
Well said. I am stealing this phrase.

((HoP)) and well wishes to you and your husband.

It was Eau de Store all the time today since I was there from open to close. I tested Cologne de Muguet by DSH on the drive to work and no, it does not give me enough lily of the valley vibes to actually consider.
Thank you!

Warum

Apr 4, 2010
This is a favorite happy smell to me since I associate it with entering a perfume department and there's no particular standout note. Anyone else know what I mean?
I do! That's why I applied for this job. I was at the mall to look for clothes, stopped by the store, inhaled, saw the sign "we are hiring", talked with the manager, filled out the application... all in the same day. I was hired the next day.

Latest News