hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Cheval Blanc Paris by Dior Prive

16-cover-parfum-exclusif3_1440_1200.jpg

Bangkok Hound

User of Toilet Water
Basenotes Plus
Nov 4, 2015
Is Thursday going to be your first wearing? What do you think of the scent so far?

Yes, this is my first wearing of the EDP, but I've had the soap and after shave for a while. I love the scent, but the EDP is weaker than I thought it would be. I also got the Terra Preta EDP which I'll wear soon. A great trilogy along with Mega Flora.

Ifti

Aug 5, 2016
The ultimate Vetiver fragrance...
A mix of Encre Noire, Prada Infusions Vetiver, Carven Vetiver and Guerlain Vetiver!
The Carven and Lalique compliment each other and bump up the dark rootiness. The more 'pillowy' nature if the Prada works with the Guerlain and subdues the heavy spice.
My first thoughts were Sycomore! But it went in a different direction.

tspencer

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 12, 2016
Yes, this is my first wearing of the EDP, but I've had the soap and after shave for a while. I love the scent, but the EDP is weaker than I thought it would be. I also got the Terra Preta EDP which I'll wear soon. A great trilogy along with Mega Flora.

I'm intrigued by the scent because the petrichor seems to smell like something I smelled as a child in New Mexico after the rain. The sour metallic thing it has going on with the earthy tone is very niche, very different. When I use the bath soap, aftershave and EDP I get a very good scent concentration that lasts nearly all day.

Latest News