Your photos never fail to impress me.

Seville a l'Aube layered with L'Occitane Terre
de Lumiere is my choice for today.
Hoping to make the most of the late summer
sunshine.

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
I spent yesterday on a wonderful perfume adventure to Vancouver. Went shopping at Scentrique and Holt Renfrew, then to a perfume meetup. Wearing one of my new purchases today, Laboratorio Olfattivo Tonkade. :)

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
then to a perfume meetup.

Wow, Caz, have you already made perfume pals there?

Another from the box of Hermès eaux: Pamplemousse Rose

Translates as "pink grapefruit", not "grapefruit plus rose blossom". No rose in sight. Okay by me, since I love grapefruit and am "meh" about rose. More sheer, crispy, short-lived deliciousness from J-C Ellena, with a soft woody/mineral base, probably some IsoE. Very, very nice.

unisex-eau-de-pamplemousse-rose-by-hermes-for-men-edc-3-3-oz-1_grande.jpeg

Watching the live feeds from New Orleans TV stations and hoping for the best for everyone there enduring Hurricane Ida. I have one friend who didn't evacuate, and have fingers crossed for him.

Last edited:

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
Well, I met all of them for the first time, the only person I knew (from internet chatting, not IRL) was the organizer. But everyone was super friendly and we had fun chatting and spraying. This is the Vancouver area group, I think from facebook.

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Fingers crossed for people in New Orleans.
Hurricanes are scary :(

Cook.bot, Pamplemousse Rose is wonderful! And I'm thankflul too that rose here means pink. It's not that I dislike rose, I just not always like it. The Concentre version is mainly a vetiver scent, too, which is also very nice.

I was wearing Narciso EDT today, and I was cleaning and tidying up today while bf made lasagna. His mom visited later, it was a busy yet peaceful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News