hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Sable Nuit by Armani Prive

armani-prive-sable-nuit__2-1.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. Sincerest thanks for all the good wishes yesterday. She thoroughly enjoyed her day :thumbsup:

Safe travels, Terry :smiley:

Laura Biagiotti - Venezia Uomo.

World_Italy_Amazing_Venice_034957_.jpg

1554758277_4819_Laura_Biagiotti_e.jpg

tdem1961

I smell something…
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2005
Hello and best to everyone from Sedona, Arizona. The terrain is spectacular, majestic - words do not do it justice. The photo is the view from our outdoor table at dinner last evening.

90-E70-E17-1-B4-D-4-BEC-A8-AA-7-B4-F3-D9-A60-E5.jpg

SOTD (coincidentally) is Proenza Schouler Arizona. Take care, all.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Wow, Tdem, that must have been quite a surprise! I thought you meant he was just taking you on a trip that was driving distance from NYC. Sedona must be gorgeous this time of year.

Somehow it feels like I should come up with something special for the last SOTD we'll ever have on Old Green Basenotes, but nothing at all is coming to mind. I think I'll give it some thought and come back to post in the afternoon.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I'm wearing YSL Libre Intense today. Like Cook.bot, I tried to think of something symbolic for the last day of OG Basenotes but I ended up choosing Libre Intense simply because it's what I truly wanted to wear from my September rotation. After so many years of exploring niche and designer exclusives, I find it interesting that I have circled back to enjoying mainstream department store offerings occasionally once again. If it smells good, wear it I say!

Catch you on the flip side, friends!

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Woohoo, Terry, have a great time in Sedona! The photo is amazing.

I wore Orchidee Vanille by Van Cleef and Arpels during the day and chose LPRN Black Perfecto for the evening after a long walk in the woods, dinner and a shower. Both scents aren't symbolic either, just very cozy to me and what I wanted to wear today.

Hugs to everyone, stay healthy, strong and perfumed, and let's meet in new BN after a few days!
Hopefully everything goes smoothly and the wait will be short :thumbsup:
:vrolijk_26:

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I decided the answer to my dilemma was right there in my post: I'm saluting goodbye to Old Green Basenotes with my favorite Old Green Perfume, Chanel No. 19. I even think my favorite ad for it is kind of saying "out with the old and in with the new".

Chanel_No.19_ad_GirlInTheBoysClub.jpg

Here's hoping we all re-materialize here safely in a couple of days, like crew members of the Star Ship Enterprise landing on a new planet.

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Here's hoping we all re-materialize here safely in a couple of days, like crew members of the Star Ship Enterprise landing on a new planet.
(References to Star Trek, Stargate, and Doctor Who always appreciated.)

Whilst Captain Grant navigates the Starship Basenotes through to its next iteration, BN's intrepid crew remained suspended in a cryogenic state, hoping to arrive at a hospitable new site to colonize. Stowed in storage are thousands of bottles of fragrances, many among the last of their kind. Pioneers, ever exploring new worlds of scent, the crew lies quietly in anticipation of the coming unknown.

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Whilst Captain Grant navigates the Starship Basenotes through to its next iteration, BN's intrepid crew remained suspended in a cryogenic state, hoping to arrive at a hospitable new site to colonize. Stowed in storage are thousands of bottles of fragrances, many among the last of their kind. Pioneers, ever exploring new worlds of scent, the crew lies quietly in anticipation of the coming unknown.

:thumbsup:

FiveoaksBouquet

Scented.
Basenotes Plus
Jul 16, 2004
Tdem, what a gorgeous photo! Wishing you both a wonderful time in Arizona!

(References to Star Trek, Stargate, and Doctor Who always appreciated.)

Love it! That's exactly how I feel. I hope our communication system will survive the landing. Wherever we land, the place will smell great!

Wearing Shalimar EDC for the basenotes sendoff.

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Belated Birthday wishes, Jenny!
Have a great time in Sedona, Tdem!

I wore Eau Rose by Diptyque.

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
What a fabulous choice for a birthday trip! Sedona is wonderful. If you get up into Boynton Canyon, the smell of the juniper and wild sage in the morning is spectacular.

We visited my family in my hometown, about 90 minutes west. I wore Serge Lutens El Attarine.

ETA: continuing the theme in Serge Lutens Bois Oriental for my SotN.

See you all in our new Basenotes world! :kiss:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News