SOTD: Sunday, 19th September, 2021

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Midnight Gold by Mancera

midnight-gold.jpg

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Morning all!

Officially l'm not back to work until tomorrow, but l'm going in later to do a bit of overtime. lt's cooler & cloudy here & we've had a little rain this morning, but l'm wearing Pistachio lce Cream. lt's a deliciously nutty scent & quite long-lasting for a Demeter. l've found it works really well as a transitional fragrance for late summer/early autumn. :)

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I see that Roberto has come up with something new that I've never heard of before. And the directory lists its solitary top note as, of all things, green pea. I think I'm going to have to smell that.
https://www.basenotes.net/ID26163790.html

Pantry cleaning turned out to be a bigger job than expected, and needs finishing today. I had forgotten that last year during lockdown I did so much panic buying of smoked Spanish fishes.

After that, I'm taking a nice long Sunday nap in another big cloud of Sycomore.

Sycomore.EDT.InCypress.jpg

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Hello!
I was too lazy to post today, but hey, it's Sunday.
I've been pottering around (ha! a word I learned from you, teardrop. I still laugh a bit when I remember how I though it was related to pottery), reading bits from different books (a fantasy one and one about cats), reading internet forums, watching youtube videos, eating, making lunch for tomorrow, petting a cat, listening to music, playing a mobile game...nothing of any importance. I really enjoy days like this. I think I'm a bit of a Winnie the Pooh inside, I just love food and doing nothing.

I wore Alaia Nude during the day and sprayed some Mitsouko EDT for the evening.
I wonder if I should spray something else before sleep or just keep inhaling Mitsouko. It gets slightly sweet on my skin in the drydown and I find it amusing.

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Cook.bot I also did not finish cleaning out my pantry. As a matter of fact, I removed two jars of mayonnaise and one Lemom Supreme box cake mix. I should finish in a year.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I've been pottering around (ha! a word I learned from you, teardrop. I still laugh a bit when I remember how I though it was related to pottery), reading bits from different books (a fantasy one and one about cats), reading internet forums, watching youtube videos, eating, making lunch for tomorrow, petting a cat, listening to music, playing a mobile game...nothing of any importance. I really enjoy days like this. I think I'm a bit of a Winnie the Pooh inside, I just love food and doing nothing.

Just about the same here, ClockworkAlice. I did rise up from my chair and cleaned my bedroom window and dusted the blinds. Now I'm back to Youtube, Basenotes, etc. I'm enjoying my new Pumpkin Chai candle.

Latest News