hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Pur Oud by Louis Vuitton

louis-vuitton--W_Fa_Oriental_Fragrances_Pur_Oud_DI2.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good afternoon all !. Not able to do much today thanks to the energy sapping conditions. Sauvignon blanc chilling with an early wine o'clock on the horizon.

Acqua Di Parma - Colonia Intensa.

lago-maggiore-elle-credit.jpg

375x500.1684.jpg

tdem1961

I smell something…
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2005
Hello and best to everyone. We had severe thunderstorms yesterday with a tornado warning at one point, more of the same expected for today.

Bvlgari pour Femme for me.

ComDiva

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 4, 2006
Hi, everyone!

Back from a lovely overnight visit with my brother- and sister-in-law in Rhode Island, where we kayaked yesterday on the stunningly beautiful Wood River and just spent time relaxing and enjoying time (much of it outdoors by or on various bodies of water) together. We drove home last evening at 5 p.m. and went from gorgeous sunny skies with fluffy clouds to thunder ahead, then an absolute deluge with thunder and lightning. It's still raining.

Today I used up the very last of my sample of Hermes Calèche Fleurs de Méditerranée.

26122989-648.jpg

Calèche Fleurs de Méditerranée fragrance notes: Violet leaf, Egyptian jasmine, Aldehydes, Mimosa, Turkish rose, Heliotrope, Beeswax

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I'm going to copycat Teardrop and wear Goutal Eau du Sud for this hot day.

On my 3rd day of Eau de Lalique
House/petsitting for some friends, so I brought minimal choices with me. But been very happy to respray Eau de Lalique since the Friday "spa" sync. It's herbal and soothing and works in any temp or humidity.

Knit, I had never heard of Eau de Lalique and I just read all the reviews here and on Fragrantica. The idea of dill in an eau de cologne got me so excited, and since I am all about the eaux this year, I just blind ordered a small bottle.

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
I have been using a decant of Le Labo Lys 41 collected from that fabulous samples spread at the Chicago meet-up two years ago ... [breaks for wistful far-away look while recalling the moment] ... Thank you to whoever contributed that. I read one review that implied Lys had been reformulated, so I just got a fresh sample to test. Happy to report in comparing the two that there doesn't seem any variation except that the new sample smells fresher, a plus for a big floral. Since Le Labo is good about sending freshly made 1.5ml samples for $6, I think I'll use that as my perpetual source since I, like the rest of you, hardly need a full bottle of almost anything, and Lys is potent with just two spritzes.

... The idea of dill in an eau de cologne got me so excited, and since I am all about the eaux this year, I just blind ordered a small bottle.
While weeding this morn, I crushed some dill and it smelled great with LL Lily.

I tried two other Le Labos yesterday, Patchouli 24 and Another 13. Neither was remarkable to me, and both leaned more masculine.

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
Back to scents. SOTN is Serge Lutens Sarrasins, a jammy, slightly dirty, comforting jasmine. My shoulder still bothers me. 6 PT sessions lined up. I am trying to be patient.

Latest News