SOTD: Sunday, 10th October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warum

Apr 4, 2010
Warum, interesting job news. Work related to a favorite hobby is a tricky thing. I hope it's pure fun for you. You certainly are an uncommonly valuable employee for Perfumania.
It is pure fun for me. I really like it. My mind just sang in Jim Morrison's voice "I guess I like it fine... so far" :)
Thank you for saying that. They love me there and do recognize my knowledge.
Have you ever tried any fragrances from Anna Zworykina? I never had because all natural perfume is not my fragrance vial, but I participate in her seminars on neurophysiological and cognitive aspects of olfaction. How silly of me that I wanted to do this for years and only allowed myself to do it because it is now "job related."

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
It is pure fun for me. I really like it. My mind just sang in Jim Morrison's voice "I guess I like it fine... so far" :)
Thank you for saying that. They love me there and do recognize my knowledge.
Have you ever tried any fragrances from Anna Zworykina? I never had because all natural perfume is not my fragrance vial, but I participate in her seminars on neurophysiological and cognitive aspects of olfaction. How silly of me that I wanted to do this for years and only allowed myself to do it because it is now "job related."
:) So happy they honor your knowledge and experience. I generally agree about naturals not being my cuppa, but you excite me to explore AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News