SOTD stuck on the same fragrance even when deleted

pluran

Mar 2, 2006
I can only imagine if you have been, what kind of heavenly aura you will have built up by then. That stuff is amazing.

ZC,

It's flawless. I need to give my partner four or five sprays and experience it from a different angle. I figure that will be even more exhilarating.

Stay good up there in Seattle!

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
ZC,

It's flawless. I need to give my partner four or five sprays and experience it from a different angle. I figure that will be even more exhilarating.

Stay good up there in Seattle!

Unfortunately my partner is far more picky about what they wear, so I could never employ that tactic. I have however successfully gotten them into jasmine indole (Lust by Lush) and barnyardy ouds (Oud Infini) so there is yet hope!!

Also thank you so much!! I'm essential personnel as a security officer so I gotta head out onto the movie set of "I Am Legend"... er Seattle, every day. Beats being on the breadline though. I am so fortunate yet also so terrified for the colossal explosion of unemployment (a good bit of it permanent) this thing has caused.

Anyways, in the words of Myrtle Snow from Season 3 of American Horror Story:

BALENCIAGA!!!!

pluran

Mar 2, 2006
I have emailed Grant about the issue, hopefully he can fix whatever bug this is.

Thanks furrypine.

Unfortunately my partner is far more picky about what they wear, so I could never employ that tactic. I have however successfully gotten them into jasmine indole (Lust by Lush) and barnyardy ouds (Oud Infini) so there is yet hope!!

Also thank you so much!! I'm essential personnel as a security officer so I gotta head out onto the movie set of "I Am Legend"... er Seattle, every day. Beats being on the breadline though. I am so fortunate yet also so terrified for the colossal explosion of unemployment (a good bit of it permanent) this thing has caused.

Anyways, in the words of Myrtle Snow from Season 3 of American Horror Story:

BALENCIAGA!!!!

ZC,

Oudh Infini is a great start.

You're strong. Stay the course. Stay relaxed, and don't let any of this tower above you.

American Horror Story: I like anything with Jessica Lange. I figure I'll introduce some BALENCIAGA! into my inner dialogue. I have a great life, but I can always use some more positivity in my feelings and beliefs. :)

Last edited:

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012
Thanks furrypine.

ZC,

Oudh Infini is a great start.

You're strong. Stay the course. Stay relaxed, and don't let any of this tower above you.

American Horror Story: I like anything with Jessica Lange. I figure I'll introduce some BALENCIAGA! into my inner dialogue. I have a great life, but I can always use some more positivity in my feelings and beliefs. :)

My second choice was "Cialenga, wouldn't wanna be ya(lenga)", but it doesn't flow as nice. Again thanks! <3

Latest News