SOTD: Saturday, 9th October 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
I miss you all so much - I feel like its been ages since I've posted. I love the new site.

My dad is in town (he's already been here for 11 days) and we got to see each other only 4 times because...I got the flu. A full week of being sick and now I'm still coughing up a lot of congestion (so much that I coughed so much I strained my groin, technically called an 'inguinal strain' which has mild pain and I've had to ice and take Advil for - sigh). I haven't been that sick in a while - I detoxed from coffee while I was sick because I couldn't even imagine drinking coffee as bad as I felt. So...my Dad was understandable of course (I didn't want him to get the flu) but I really wanted to spend time with him but I will have to plan a trip to Los Angeles soon, maybe early November, to see him. I did see him today at my aunts house (his deceased brothers wife's (who has dementia) house on a lake - so he could fish all day. I wore this and received 2 compliments:

Atlantic Ambergris by Areej le Dore (disco'd)

375x500.46993.jpg

Wingie - I know Shycat *adores* Teint de Neige. I do not like it myself. I get my powder fix from my Guerlains.

ClockworkAlice

We all smell here
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Furrypine, happy late birthday!!! 🍰🍰🎂🧁

Mike, nice to see you! And sorry to hear about the things you endured. Sending you my virtual hugs.

And more virtual hugs for Q.

ExtremeK, your kind of lazy Saturday is my kind of productive Saturday. I must agree with Cook.bot here - getting up before noon does no way qualify as extremely lazy!😀

(I have only posted in Synch thread yesterday, and I synched with Bois d'Iris and wore Shalimar in the evening)

Warum

Apr 4, 2010
Good morning everyone! I blind bought Calandre yesterday in a fit of optimism so I’ll be trying it out today.
How did it treat you?
On the last day of the old green basenotes, I decided to take pictures of various bottles. I stumbled across this one, a bit of a time capsule from 10 years ago:
View attachment 171638
I wish I bought a bottle when I could. That one is so lovely. Smell of coffee, crack of dawn…

(((Quarry)))
(((Mike)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News