Oct 25, 2007
20th Anniversary by Clive Christian

EDOK1BVW4AI_KOI.jpg

Last edited:

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. Going with a new arrival from what is rapidly becoming one of my very favourite houses. Superb customer service with a personal touch and damn good value too considering the extrait strength and marathon longevity.

Francesca Bianchi - Etruscan Water.

Tuscany-hills.jpg

Francesca-Bianchi-Perfumes-Etruscan_Water_large.jpg

kewart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 9, 2006
Hello everyone.

I am wearing Mad Madame by JHAG
this morning (from a sample). I am expecting
quite a ride from this one so not planning on
wearing it in public!

Wishing you all a great weekend.

mad madame.jpg

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
I'm wearing Diptyque Kimonanthe again today. It's one of my newer acquisitions. I especially like the camphor in the top notes and overall the fragrance is long lasting. It has an energizing effect on me.

Happy anniversary foxbins and knit-at-nite!

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
Happy BNaversary, Knit at nite! And thank you everybody for the anniversary wishes. Eight years has flown by, here's to many more!

I think I have figured out the cause of my hip pain, since this morning I woke up with my back hurting, too. I think it's the 11-year-old mattress. I haven't rotated it in a while so I will do that today, and if that doesn't help I will have to get a new one. Today is a lovely late summer day and I'm wearing Moon Bloom.

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
Happy Birthday Shiny Beast!
Happy 8th BN Anniversary foxbins!
Happy 12th BN Anniversary knit at nite!

Jon, I’m enjoying Francesca Bianchi too, recent acquisitions are Angel’s Dust, Sticky Fingers and Luxe, Calme et Volupté. Very high quality house!

Today on this dark rainy Saturday I’m enjoying an old friend and a great classic, LADDM.

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
Happy Basenotes anniversaries to foxbins and knit!

I wore Ichnusa for a morning walk with a friend, and, post-shower, I'm wearing Bogue I Love YY.

The cicadas are buzzing non-stop, and it definitely feels like late summer here. Bring on autumn!

Latest posts

Latest News