hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Synthetic Jungle by Frederic Malle

nm_4138960_100000_m

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
It's cold but sunny here, we might be getting some low 20C weather for a couple of days next week to welcome in spring.

I'm wearing Eau Duelle EDT by Diptyque.

ineespenes

Apr 27, 2006
Good morning everyone and Congrats to Cologne connoisseur on the BN-anniversary :) I'm off to meet my youngest sister for lunch and to buy our mom a birthdaypresent :) She turns 70 the 3rd. Sotd is Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier parfum.

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Decided to revisit my sample of Salome for the remainder of the day and ended up admitting defeat. I'm afraid I really don't get this stuff at all. I own quite a few fragrances with animalic facets but there is always something (eg - citrus / florals / amber) to provide some balance. Salome just comes across to my nose as an unrelenting wall of filth with absolutely nothing to counter it. Kudos to those who can wear it. I won't be persevering any further.

Going with something naughty but nice for the evening :smiley:

Neil Morris - Midnight Tryst.

Neil_Morris_-_Midnight_Tryst_600x.JPG

kewart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 9, 2006
SOTE is SJP's Stash.

I applied some of the hair mist, then a generous spray of the perfume
and "eureka!," I finally get this scent! It's just gorgeous and different.
I seem to have been craving woody, slightly androgenous scents lately -
I wore Donna Karan's Wenge Essence yesterday - and they make me feel centered and
cosy. I wouldn't call this a date scent or a particularly pretty one but it fills a need in
me I didn't even know was missing.

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
Happy BNaversary, Cologne Connoisseur!

kewart, Stash is so nice. You smell good.

Clockwork Alice, I hope your day of rest has you feeling better tomorrow.

Masked thieves under cover of night attacked my tomatoes, and pooped in the garden bed besides. Did they eat the whole tomato? Of course not, they took a bite out of each one. Fortunately I have a LOT of tomatoes, but I might put some netting over the cages later today. Just in case. I'm wearing Carnal Flower.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Foxbins, I have the same critter problems, but mine go for the trash bins. One of mine is an albino, and I think it's the first albino raccoon I've ever seen. They're so agile and clever I wouldn't think netting would present much of a challenge for them.

I got a coffret of Hermes colognes as a birthday gift, and today is Eau d'Orange Verte. It's so refreshing and delicious, it's making me want to get the entire line of bath products.

HERMES_EAU_DORANGE_VERTE_CONCENTREE_PROFUMO_UNISEX_EDT_EAU_DE_TOILETTE_100ML_H414_9000_FILEminimizer_cmsthmbres.jpg

Happy anniversary to Cologne Connoisseur!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News