hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Corfu by Memo

o.15256.2.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. Temperatures set to rocket this weekend so will be keeping out of the sun and taking it easy. Booked for lunch in our local country pub, a quiet old coaching inn with a thatched roof that always manages to stay cool and comfortable when the mercury soars. They even have a reminder for those of us over 6 foot to be careful with the low beams :coolold:

duck-grouse-brass-notice-sign-plaque_360_fd96a80f43518b6f9d60cdae8f820623.jpg

Amouage Reflection.

Landscape-Photography-Banner1.jpg

375x500.920.jpg

kewart

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jan 9, 2006
Enjoy your lunch in the cool. Jon.
Love that sign!

We are off to my eldest son's home this afternoon
for a barbeque in the garden. They have a large tree, where
I can seek shade to if it gets too hot.

I will be wearing Bal d'Afrique by Byredo

.shade.jpg

Alityke

Nov 27, 2011
I’m testing Ouch110 Faun.

Not sure it’s really the weather for it to be properly appreciated.

Top Notes
Bergamot, Lotus, Fresh Herbs, English Tea, Freesia

Heart Notes
Aldehydes, Fig, Tobacco, Jasmine, Musk, Peony

Base Notes
Opoponax, Dark Amber, Sandalwood, Tonka

I’m getting brewing loose tea with honeyed, polleny yellow floral at the moment. It smells very vintage in a good way

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
Going to Neiman Marcus so scent-free at the moment. I am thirsty for a refreshing eaux-type cologne for my summer time off. Wish me luck...

Oh, I think you'll find something wonderful, Mike, especially since your criteria is both focused and broad.

I'm wearing Mugler Cuir Impertinent. It's got many of my favorite notes: leather, amber, tobacco. The star anise in the top makes it smell unique. Oddly, I seem to crave Amber starting in mid-summer. The heat brings it alive.

We're going out for Game Night with friends this evening. It's potluck so I'm bringing my version of Anti Oxidant Salad.

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I'm sampling Sex and the Sea. The opening was off-putting and it hasn't really improved much. I was hoping for better, but suntan scents and I never seem to get along.

Donna, I missed saying Happy Basenotesaversary! So glad you're here.

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
Hi, all -

Last night I finally saw the photos and stories from Germany. They are horrifying. I hope our German posters are all safe or unaffected. David was in Bonn as an exchange student in high school, so he’s familiar with some of the hardest-hit towns. So, so sad.

Serge Lutens Fleurs d’Oranger today.

Good luck with your shopping, Mike - I’ll be interested to hear what you choose.

RHM

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
I wore Gucci Rush earlier to join in celebrating RED.

Later I switched to Serge Lutens Fleurs De Citronnier in the older packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News