SOTD: Monday, 21st September, 2015

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Creed Virgin Island Water

Congrats to PerfumedLady for reaching her 2k milestone and Kiliwia for reaching her 7k milestone!!

Another Guerlain fragrance has been reviewed! Review is located in the Sample of the Day Thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/411596-Sample-of-the-Day-September-2015?p=3631192#post3631192

nd.899.jpg

Last edited:

hitman

Jan 28, 2015
Frederic Malle Week :)

1st day - 18th Sep 2015 - Dans Tes Bras
2nd day - 19th Sep 2015 - Géranium pour Monsieur
3rd day - 20th Sep 2015 - Bigarade Concentrée

4th day - 21st Sep 2015
Portrait of a Lady by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle

View attachment 41859

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Morning all!

Mike, l have a confession to make; the one l own is Eau de Shalimar, & not Eau Legere, which l have never tried. lt's listed as Eau Legere in my wardrobe, because when l got my bottle, Eau de Shalimar wasn't in the directory. And l don't want to change it now, because that would skew my stats! ;)

Seville a l'Aube today.

devilcat

Feb 5, 2010
Hello all. Inspired by the '500 greatest modern perfumes' list I'm in Angel Liqueur de Parfum, which makes the cut at #160.

Zibeline

Jun 24, 2006
Good morning! Wearing Mitsouko for a lovely day of babysitting, dog walking, and, hopefully, a bit of time to pick up the "stuff" I bought at a local auction (lamps and vintage china).

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good afternoon all !. Typical Monday weather here perfectly timed to coincide with the return to work
63.gif

Ine, hope your father enjoyed the celebrations yesterday :birthdays:

Amouage Reflection.

37930-1920x1200.jpg

Amouage-Reflection-Man.jpg

Congratulations Kiliwia !.

7000.jpg

Kiliwia

Basenotes Plus
Apr 2, 2010
Good morning! Another warm fall day for us, in the 80's. :smiley:

Thanks for the posting milestone congrats, you are all very kind!

Congrats to PerfumedLady on your milestone, I love reading your posts!

Wearing L'Eau en Blanc today, a nice subtle scent, just right for going to an appointment.

Leau%20en%20blanc%20pic%202_zps64wzxy1f.jpg

Have a great day! :kiss:

PerfumedLady

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 4, 2010
Thanks to all of you for the congrats! You are each so special to me in your own unique ways. Life may get in the way of fragrance at times but I could never stay away from my SotD pals for good. Love you all.

Kiliwia, I'll never forget that you were my first BN friend! You have a very special place in my heart. You set the standard for kindness and bring us beauty and grace in every post you make. Congrats on your 7k milestone!

No.5 EDT today; here's hoping to a good week for us all!

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
Congratulations on your posting milestones, Perfumed Lady and Kiliwia. Your posts contribute so much to my enjoyment of the forum.

Yesterday just whizzed by me, I went on an eight-mile hike and by the time I was showered, fed, and had taken care of the beastie it was almost bedtime, so no scent. Today I'm sampling Bois d'Encens. Smooth and lovely, but I already have a bunch of incense in my collection and don't know if I can justify another one when there are other things I want. I'll think on it. :undecided:

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Congratulations dear Kiliwia on your posting milestone! :kiss:

L'lnstant this evening.

Tomorrow l'm back in the classroom again to commence the next module of my degree course. This time l have to travel 90 minutes on public transport to reach the venue, so it'll be a long day. Must try to get an early night tonight!

shadesofbleu

The power of bleu
Basenotes Plus
Jun 3, 2005
I'm scent twins with PerfumedLady today ... I'm also wearing no5 (mine is the EDP though). :vrolijk_26:

Congrats to PerfumedLady and Kiliwia on their posting milestones :beer:

hugs to all ...

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
I didn't go into work today. Yay!

From a sample:

Jasmin Rouge by Tom Ford

63507.jpg

Nope! I keep trying it and this just annoys the heck out of me.

teardrop - no worries sweetie...you must try Shalimar Eau Legere when you can...it's even better than the one you own!
kumquat - that is my FAV version of Eau des Merveilles...chocolate-y, yummy saltiness.

chypre

Oct 10, 2006
Hi everyone! Wearing Parfum des Merveilles today, and wow! My husband really likes it, he kept sniffing my neck and asking about it :D

Latest News