Oct 25, 2007
Corfu by Memo

o.15256.2.jpg

ClockworkAlice

Cakesniffer
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2019
Hello!
I'm getting cozy in Bvlgari Black today.
I haven't worn it at all through the summer and missed it. The smoky vanilla-asphalt feels just so autumnal to me.

Have a good week!

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good afternoon all !. All the very best to everyone for the week ahead :thumbsup:

Diptyque - Eau Lente.

tumblr_nekpd0vhOP1tv1qiho1_1280.gif

o.26214.jpg

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
My Monday got off to a rough start when I forgot to put a cup under my Kuerig. Whoever designed the full brew drip tray had me in mind.

It's cool, overcast, and drizzly here. I'm in sweat pants and socks feeling very cozy. Today is still pantry cleaning day. I am fighting attention deficit disorder--which I only claim to have hit me in the kitchen. Everywhere else, I'm perfectly normal.

sotd: Salt Caramel

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
Shycat, I resemble your morning "Oooof!" Except mine happened with our stand-up water dispenser and a 3.5 gallon jug of water. Overnight.

Possible bright side: the water was nowhere to be found when I woke up the next morning, so no clean-up necessary. Only the completely empty water jug (which was full at 11:00 pm the night before) bore testament to a catastrophic leak. I still have no idea where all of that water went to, but about 15 of the floor boards in the kitchen have some water damage.

I'm sampling Parfum d'Empire Mal-Aimé again today, purposely over sprayed. It's oddly both vegetal and herbal. It's interesting, but I remain unconvinced it's wearable (for me).

Wishing all of you an excellent week ahead!

cazaubon

Basenotes Plus
Jan 1, 2005
Wearing Guerlain Nuit d’Amour for this late summer day. Spent all day yesterday reorganizing the perfumes, nearly finished. Big job as all the perfumes from Montréal came back to San Diego during the move and I had to go through each box removing the ones that needed to be integrated into the SD collection. Sooo many duplicates! One more cupboard to go. I really should catalog my duplicates/backups but that’s going to be a big job, ouf.

I have a sample of Mal-Aimé waiting for me, when Nuit d’Amour burns off I’ll give it a go. I do like Corsica Furiosa so there’s a chance.

tdem1961

I smell something…
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2005
Hello and best to everyone. Coming up for air on what’s turned out to be a hellacious workday - no fair starting the week off thus!!

Lolita Lempicka edt for me.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Vaninger by Oliver & Co.

So zingy. The only perfume I own that makes me wish I could drink it. So aptly labelled by LiveJazz as ginger-vanilla PopRocks.

Vaninger.jpg

Only the completely empty water jug (which was full at 11:00 pm the night before) bore testament to a catastrophic leak. I still have no idea where all of that water went to, but about 15 of the floor boards in the kitchen have some water damage.

So creepy! Not knowing would drive me nuts.

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
My Monday got off to a rough start when I forgot to put a cup under my Kuerig. Whoever designed the full brew drip tray had me in mind.

It's cool, overcast, and drizzly here. I'm in sweat pants and socks feeling very cozy.
Just sweat pants and socks? Interesting.

Another stingy dosing of Mona di Orio Nuit Noire. When I smell it, I forget all my other 'fumes.

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
I'm still in shock over Shycat's bagworms, OMG. I'd be wearing a Hazmat suit every time I went outside. Or maybe inside, too, what with the centipedes and the spiders. I'll take the PNW's killer hornets any day.

So sorry to hear about your water damage, ExtremeK. I hope it's limited.

No scent yet for me, it's time for my annual mammogram. Nothing like having your breasts compressed into pancakes to make you want to wear a comfort scent after.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
No scent yet for me, it's time for my annual mammogram. Nothing like having your breasts compressed into pancakes to make you want to wear a comfort scent after.

Every time I have to go through that indignity, I ponder the thought that if they can make a donut-shaped scanner that they can slide my whole body into, why can't they make a mini version of that, which you could just plop your whole boob into and get an equally comprehensive interior view? Seems like such a machine would be useful for testicles, too.

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
Had another setback, health wise. This time I had an allergic reaction to a medicine. Swelling in throat and tongue - super scary. Was extremely fatigued for a week afterwards. Hopefully, I'm all good now and happy to be back posting again. My evening scent was Coco Mademoiselle EDP Intense.

freewheelingvagabond

Jun 10, 2012
Had another setback, health wise. This time I had an allergic reaction to a medicine. Swelling in throat and tongue - super scary. Was extremely fatigued for a week afterwards. Hopefully, I'm all good now and happy to be back posting again. My evening scent was Coco Mademoiselle EDP Intense.

Wow sorry to hear this. Good to know you are feeling better, wish you a full recovery.

Latest News