hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Paris-Edimbourg by Chanel

o.104034.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good afternoon all !. Something bright and uplifting required to help banish the Monday blues. Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Aqua Universalis Forte.

seljalandsfoss-most-beautiful-waterfall-iceland.jpg

137787199_aqua-universalis-forte.jpg

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Inees, sorry to hear you had a bad night. The shift changes can really be grinding.

It's cooler here and not humid. It's starting to feel like autumn is around the corner. Possibly, because autumn is around the corner.

I can report that a pressure washer is useful in cleaning stove drip pans and grates. I bought my first bottle of ammonia EVER. I didn't know the trick of putting things in a garbage bag, outside, with ammonia. The internet claims the fumes alone will dissolve the leftover burnt on blackness. That will be good for me as my scrubbing days are far behind me.

Steelwool is hard on the manicure, not to mention the hands.

Today, I'm in Violetta di Parma and can't imagine another fragrance so in tune with my mood.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Diorling (1963) by Paul Vacher for Christian Dior

Christian_Dior_DIORLING_W_001.JPG

I didn't know the trick of putting things in a garbage bag, outside, with ammonia. The internet claims the fumes alone will dissolve the leftover burnt on blackness.

It does work. It helped me strip a cast iron skillet down to its base metal so I could start the re-seasoning process over again.

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
No, he's trying not to break under the strain of Covid tests at Emory Hospital in Atlanta. He works virology/microbiology in the hospital lab and does the PCR and rapid tests for Covid. He's a laboratory scientist which requires a BS, not just a technician. He supervises technicians and does the machine calibrations and quality assurance, and also runs tests. He has to talk to the doctors, who he says are uniformly idiots.

He did say he thinks the peak is over, so Atlanta's positivity rate must be coming down.

He cooks for fun and relaxation. Strange that I produced him, isn't it?

Staff online

Latest News