You have been missed !.

Joining today's synch with Eau Sauvage.

ce37d70924e29d1fc904961971f61492.jpg

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
merci, HoP!
Off to substitute teach, synched in Diorella.

Bonne journée, mes amis!

tdem1961

I smell something…
Basenotes Plus
Jun 19, 2005
Hello and best to everyone. Welcome back, RHM! Lovely to see you again.
Jujy I loved your wonderful sketch too.

In synch with Diorissimo - and scent twins with Kewart!

Wish you all a great day and weekend ahead.

ComDiva

Jun 4, 2006
Hello, lovely ones!

Jujy, I adored your sketch, too. As the daughter of a bass player (I know you're a bass player, too), I was delighted with the way you captured the motion of playing really beautifully. I want to fully imagine the scene - What was the bassist in your sketch playing?

In sync in Dior Bois d'Argent, from a large sample.

26123541-5137.jpg

Fabulous Friday, everyone!

Bois d'Argent fragrance notes: Juniper berry, Iris, Cypress, Incense, Myrrh, Patchouli, Honey, Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Woods, Leather.

ineespenes

Apr 27, 2006
Hello everyone and welcome back RHM :) Yesterday I got my last shot of the Pfizer- vaccine. I felt fine at first, but in the evening I got a bit of fever and ended up throwing up. Today I feel fine again :) For the synch I'm in Dune. Have a great day everyone :)

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Me too, Jon!

Holy mackerel. I wish there was somebody around to give me a gold star for wading this far out into the deep water.
10210716-540.jpg

All the Diorissimo wearings in today's sync are making my heart yearn for PerfumedLady. This time of year she always posted photos of all the LOTV growing in her garden. Wherever she is, I hope she's flourishing.

HouseOfPhlegethon

be huffin' parfums
Basenotes Plus
Jan 3, 2017
Me too, Jon!

Holy mackerel. I wish there was somebody around to give me a gold star for wading this far out into the deep water.
10210716-540.jpg

All the Diorissimo wearings in today's sync are making my heart yearn for PerfumedLady. This time of year she always posted photos of all the LOTV growing in her garden. Wherever she is, I hope she's flourishing.

Heard from PerfumedLady the other day, after a four month lapse. She's doing fine.

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Hello everyone and welcome back RHM :) Yesterday I got my last shot of the Pfizer- vaccine. I felt fine at first, but in the evening I got a bit of fever and ended up throwing up. Today I feel fine again :) For the synch I'm in Dune. Have a great day everyone :)

I feel fine today, too. I was never nauseous, exactly. It was weird. All of a sudden I felt a tickle/twinge at the back of my throat and was retching immediately. I've never had that experience before. Bizarro. I'm glad to hear you feel fine today!

I celebrated today. Even though I am only two days from my second shot, I felt empowered to grab my handwipes, don my best mask and take in a car for repair, get birdseed and mulch from TSCo. and pick up a few groceries from Kroger. Everybody I saw had a mask on, even one woman at Kroger who was walking around with it dangling off her ear.

ComDiva

Jun 4, 2006
So glad to hear it! I do wish she'd come back, though.

Me too, Jon!

10210716-540.jpg

Confess I have never tried Hypnotic Poison. Should I go there?

I also miss PerfumedLady, am glad to hear she's okay, and echo all the wishes for her return. Wine o'Clock, here I come!

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
I was synched and twinned with freewheeling for a bit today in Cuir Cannage. FWV, you’ve smelled fantastic this week!

Cuir Cannage makes me (say it all together now!) want another meet-up! :grin:

Welcome back, RHM! I hope whatever kept you from posting has resolved.

Quarry, I will forever love your sense of humor. :kiss:

Hugs to you all!

mikeperez23

Be Here. Now.
Basenotes Plus
Dec 31, 2006
Shycat + ineespeenes - glad your vaccine symptoms were short lived

ExtremeK - I want another meet up too. This one 2 days at least. 1 day hanging around you all wasn't enough.

I was in Sync today. This morning in:

Granville by Christian Dior

31uVD0uJb6L.jpg

and then this evening I am joining MANY of you in this one...mine is vintage:

Dune by Christian Dior

375x500.221.jpg

Went to Cross Fit. Then laundry. Then an awesome 'diner' breakfast - my stomach hurt after (probably not used to all of that griddle grease) but it tasted yummy. It was worth it! Then I went shopping at the local mall - have not been pre-Covid. It was insanely packed, people buying. My one intended destination was the Jo Malone store so I could smell the new Tangy Rhubarb Cologne (nice, very citric prominent...but VERY short lived) and the new Hermes masculine H24 (it piqued my curiosity - but I didn't expect it to smell so darned fruity when I sprayed it on). I also went clothes shopping (which I hate...but I needed clothes). Took a nice long midday nap. Used my new Ninja Foodi oven for the first time (squeeee!!!). I think I am going to meet some friends in town from Vegas for some cocktails. Hugs all around.

jujy54

queen of the universe
Basenotes Plus
Jun 8, 2008
Hello, lovely ones!

Jujy, I adored your sketch, too. As the daughter of a bass player (I know you're a bass player, too), I was delighted with the way you captured the motion of playing really beautifully. I want to fully imagine the scene - What was the bassist in your sketch playing?

Ah, so you understand! Thank you and everyone for the kind words. I was indeed sketching in real time as I watched the young players on the livestreamed recital. I was paying particular attention to head, neck, shoulders and arms. A bass is more a partner than instrument, and the interaction involves you from head to toe. The bassist was playing in a piece for three basses, a tango-influenced piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News