hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Fenix by L'Arc Parfums

fenix.jpg

JON RODGERS

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 5, 2007
Good morning all !. In a state of delighted disbelief after seeing Emma Raducanu storm into the US Open final. Simply amazing :thumbsup:

:birthdays: Happy Birthday shades :birthdays:

:birthdays: Happy Birthday Lian :birthdays:

Easy choice for today's synch. Bogner - Deep Forest.

809178-rainforest-wallpaper-1920x1080-screen.jpg

375x500.11025.jpg

ExtremeK

Some of my paths in life are dirt
Basenotes Plus
Jul 5, 2010
I’m wearing the fragrance that most reminds me of the woods of New England in the early autumn as the forest floor starts to dry out a bit and the leaves start to turn: Comme des Garçons Series 3 - Incense: Jaisalmer.

Very Happy Birthday wishes to Shades!!!

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Happy birthday, sweet Shades.

On forest sync day, I'll be killing hundreds of trees (seedlings, saplings). There's an island of mostly invasive buckthorn amidst the prairie expansion zone. I'm shearing it near ground level, then I'll cover the area with carpet for at least a year.

Wearing the coniferous Dasein Winter.

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Skipping the sync and digging further into the Anatole Lebreton discovery kit.

Today it's Perfumista -- A very plush glamour-puss of a rose with pronounced sillage, and a departure from Lebreton's atmospheric scents. A lipsticky, fully-bloomed, waxy rose... a little fruity to start, then growing richer and more wine-like. Some hints of green stems. Nothing loud, no shouting here. A soft patchouli base, discreet and well mannered. I could see this being someone's reference rose scent. Surprisingly, I rather like it.

black+red+rose.jpg

Shycat

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 18, 2005
Ya know ya need to clean the drip pan under your burners when it catches on fire. I'm wondering if I can pressure wash them.

sotd is nothing smoky. Seems I need an aquatic, but I'm going with Sacrebleu.

foxbins

Somebody made me a mod?
Basenotes Plus
Sep 5, 2013
Happy Birthday wishes to Shades! :birthdays:

I've got nothing foresty to wear although it still smells like sawdust here, so I'm taking partial credit for the synch. I'm wearing Messe de Minuit.

Shycat, love you :kiss: Caz, I hope you feel better soon.

Quarry

Doing the BN salute
Basenotes Plus
Aug 9, 2005
Ya know ya need to clean the drip pan under your burners when it catches on fire. I'm wondering if I can pressure wash them.
"When your only tool is a hammer ..."
Congrats on the new power washer. Will be using ours soon to clean asphalt cracks, and then I'll use the weed torch to melt crack filler. Foxbins has a chainsaw. We're quite a well-tooled bunch.
Managed to clear the weedy zone without ill effect from the poison ivy and ground bees. Will enjoy a steamy shower soon and get cozy in Cadjmere 18 with rosewood, cyprus, sandalwood.

ComDiva

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 4, 2006
Hi, everyone, and happy birthday to Shades and lian!

Sharing the house with teardrop and in sync in Neil Morris Fragrances Dark Season. It performed better than I expected in the humid warmth of early September, but I plan to lemming teardrop and/or Quarry with either NMF Chasing Autumn or Dasein Winter later on.

26129319-5508.jpg

Fantastic Friday to all, and here's to a rapid appearance of wine o'clock!

Dark Season fragrance notes: Cinnamon, Fir, Patchouli, Dark Vanilla, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Myrrh.

Staff online

Latest News